Probiotics are a type of good bacteria that are important to keep your body healthy and working well. They are usually found in yogurt and fermented foods. However, many of us don’t get enough good bacteria from food alone. Your genetics, environmental factors, and lifestyle also influence your gut health. Probiotic supplements are a simple and effective way to add the good bacteria you need for a healthy gut ecosystem.
And Probiology Gut+ is currently the best supplement for women to support gut health and boost digestive health, let’s find out more about this supplement from this review.
What is Gut+?
Gut+ contains 4 potent and live good bacteria strains that deliver 40 billion colony-forming units (CFUs) without causing stomach issues. Patented MAKTrek® Bipass Technology shields the bacteria from stomach acid until it reaches the small intestine. It helps in better absorption of probiotics which leads to better gut benefits. They also offer a 60-day money-back guarantee to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
This probiotic dietary supplement aims to optimize gut health, which has numerous benefits, like:
- Improved Digestion,
- Strengthened Immunity,
- Lower Stress Levels,
- Healthier Skin,
- Better Focus, And More.
The product is specially designed to cater to the needs of women.
How does it work?
There are trillions of live microbes in and on your body. These include bacteria, fungi, viruses, and protozoa. These microbes constitute the microbiome of your body. Probiotics are a part of this microbiome that concerns good bacteria. For a microbe to be called good bacteria, it must have certain characteristics. These include being able to:
- Be isolated from a human.
- Survive in the intestine after ingestion.
- Be safely consumed.
- Beneficial for humans.
The role of probiotics is to maintain a healthy balance in your body. For example, when you fall sick, bad bacteria enter your body and multiply in number, causing an imbalance. Probiotics, or good bacteria, fight off the bad bacteria to restore the balance in your body.
Beneficial microbes are found in the gut, mouth, vagina, urinary tract, skin, and lungs. A healthy gut is associated with several health benefits. Certain types of bacteria may also:
- Interact with the epithelial layer of your gut to prevent bad bacteria from entering the blood.
- Help in breaking down and absorption of medications.
- Provide certain short-chain fatty acids and vitamins.
Thus, it is for this reason that it is so important to take care of your gut health as it is intimately related to increasing your performance, decreasing sickness, and improving recovery time
An imbalance in the gut can lead to several health problems including:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – A common but uncomfortable gastrointestinal disorder that affects the large intestine. Its symptoms are bloating, gas, abdominal pain, cramping, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) – It occurs when there is an abnormal increase in the overall bacteria population in the small intestine — particularly types of bacteria not found in the digestive tract. Certain foods, like wheat, beans, and artificial sweeteners, may worsen the problem. Its symptoms are brain fog, fatigue, abnormal bowel habits, and joint pain.
Gut+ supplement is designed to treat such issues from where they begin- the gut. It uses the 4 most promising live bacteria strains whose efficiency is clinically proven through numerous studies.
Also, on purchasing Probiology’s Gut+, the user will be emailed two e-guides that will help them with their gut. These are 10 Simple Immune-Boosting + Detox Teas and Jump-Start Gut Health in 7 Days e-guide.
Gut+ contains some of the most well-studied bacteria strains that work synergistically to deliver the promised results. These include:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is a lactic acid-producing bacterium found in your intestines. It is one of the most common types of probiotics and can be found in yogurt and other fermented foods. It helps to reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), which include cramping, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, constipation, and diarrhea. It boosts the immune system and prevents viral infections.
Scientific evidence: A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on eighty patients diagnosed with IBS in which the patients were given two capsules containing L. acidophilus (5 x 109 CFU/capsule) for 8 weeks. The treatment group reported less abdominal pain, bloating, and flatulence compared to the placebo group. The treatment group did not show any side effects .
- Bifidobacterium lactis is mainly present in the intestines and colon. It helps to break down the food for better nutrient absorption and easier bowel movements. A dysfunctional intestinal lining is likely to trigger IBS. Bifidobacterium lactis is used to treat IBS since it strengthens and ‘seals’ the gut lining.
Scientific evidence: A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted among 122 patients suffering from IBS symptoms like pain/discomfort, bloating, and digestive disorders. The patients that were given bifidobacteria for 4 weeks showed significant improvement in IBS symptoms compared to the patients that were given placebo treatment.
- Lactobacillus planetarium is a bacterium with a high survival rate, especially in acidic environments. It is found in several fermented foods and anaerobic plant matter. It is known to reduce cramping, bloating, and stomach upset and improve nutrient absorption. It is gentle yet powerful and is used to treat digestion problems in newborns (including colic).
Scientific evidence: A randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 52 patients with IBS symptoms in which 400ml of a rose-hip drink containing 5 x 107 CFU/ml of L. plantarum was given to the patients for 4 weeks. The treatment group showed reduced abdominal pain and flatulence compared to the placebo group.
- Lactobacillus paracasei is found in the human intestinal tract and mouth. It is present in yogurt, naturally fermented vegetables, and milk. It reduces skin sensitivity, and negative inflammatory response promotes healthier skin by protecting the skin barrier and strengthening immunity.
Scientific evidence: A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 34 patients with atopic dermatitis (AD) in which the patients were given a supplementary diet containing heat-killed lactic acid bacterium L. paracasei (LAB diet) for 12 weeks. It was observed that the skin severity scores were reduced significantly by the end of 12 weeks, but not in the placebo group.
- MAKTrek® marine polysaccharide complex is extracted from brown seaweed. It shields the probiotics until it reaches the gut and prevents the bacteria from getting dissolved in the stomach acid. This provides a 250 times better survival rate compared to standard probiotics.
- Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) is a type of carbohydrate called oligosaccharide. They are a prebiotic fiber that provides nourishment to the probiotics and can’t be digested by humans. It is also used as a low-calorie, alternative sweetener. It is often found in probiotic supplements so that the good bacteria can continue to thrive. It protects against harmful bacteria and decreases cholesterol levels.
Here is an overview of the key health benefits of Gut+.
- Probiotics improve digestion by helping in breaking down food for better digestion and reducing IBS symptoms, like bloating, gas, or upset stomach.
- They can reduce stress levels by improving serotonin production in the body. 95% of the body’s serotonin is produced in the stomach. It is responsible for regulating mood, anxiety, and feelings of well-being.
- They may help you in losing weight and belly fat as they inhibit the absorption of dietary fat (calories), which is then passed through bowel movements.
- Probiotics strengthen immunity and protect you from possible illnesses by inhibiting the growth of bad bacteria. They boost the production of natural antibodies and immune cells in the body.
- They improve skin health by protecting your skin barrier, which is responsible for retaining its moisture. They may also reduce the severity of eczema and skin allergies due to their anti-inflammatory properties.
- They help balance the vaginal flora, which may be disrupted due to hormonal and environmental changes. They also prevent and treat yeast infections and urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- They can help boost your energy and other cognitive functions by optimizing the gut with good bacteria as they have a direct influence on your brain chemistry.
- Lactobacillus bacteria are known to reduce bad cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Probiotics are also beneficial for symptoms associated with small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO).
- They take care of your oral health by preventing plague, fighting bad breath, and can even prevent oral cancer.
- They reduce brain fog and memory issues to help you think clearly.
Side Effects of Gut+
In the case of standard probiotics, the good bacteria may dissolve in the stomach due to the low pH of stomach acid, leading to stomach upset, including gas. However, Gut+ is designed to release the good bacteria once it reaches the small intestine. In addition to this, it does not contain dairy, soy, and gluten, which may cause allergies for some people.
Why Choose Gut+ over Other Gut Health Supplements?
The team at Probiology is aware of the extra measures that must be taken for the product to effectively do its job.
- Most probiotic supplements lack the protection required by the gut to survive the stomach acid. MAKTrek® used by Probilogy’s Gut+ is a patented probiotic delivery system intended to safeguard the survival of good bacteria in the gut. It shields the probiotics and increases its survival rate to 250 times.
- Several probiotic supplements available on the market contain a bunch of bacteria strains that are not scientifically proven to be beneficial for the gut. Gut+ focuses on quality over quantity and contains four highly potent bacteria strains that deliver 40 billion CFUs safely.
- It is specifically designed to address women’s gut health.
- In addition to this, Gut+ doesn’t need to be refrigerated and is free from preservatives, dairy, soy, and gluten.
- It contains prebiotic fiber, which is important for the probiotics to survive. However, many probiotics available in the market don’t contain prebiotics, making them less efficient.
- The brand also provides 60-day money-back guarantee to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, which you won’t find anywhere else. This means, that if you are not happy with the product, then you may return your order within 60 days of purchase for a full refund.
Is Gut+ the Right supplement for you? And how to go about the dose?
Many Gut+ consumers have gained positive results after taking this gut health-promoting supplement on a regular basis. It takes some time to balance the gut ecosystem and achieve the desired results. Everyone’s gut microbiome is different based on genetics, environment, diet, and lifestyle. Besides, there’s no risk involved in trying out the product since you are covered by a 100%, 60-day money-back guarantee.
Also, after taking Gut+ on a regular basis, you may expect:
- In 2 weeks– you may notice an improvement in digestion, less bloating, an uplifted mood, and clearer skin.
- In 1 month– you may begin to look and feel slimmer, experience reduced brain fog, regularity in bathroom visits, and better immunity.
- In 3 months and beyond– you see a significant improvement in your digestion and have a lesser number of sick days. You feel light, happy, and able to think more clearly.
It is recommended that you take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 before your bedtime.
How to Test Gut+ and its Efficiency?
If you would like to make sure if the bacteria strains are alive or not, here is an easy test suggested recommended by the website:
Break open one of the capsules and pour the contents into a bowl. To this, add 1/4th cup of whole milk and give it stir. Let it sit for 24 hours. If the milk is curdled, you know you are using a premium probiotic with live good bacteria!
How to Get Gut+?
All payments are processed through a safe, encryption payment processing system. If the consumer stays in the US or the UK, the order is usually delivered in 5 business days. If the consumer stays in Australia, Canada, and France, the order is usually delivered in 10 business days. The brand provides free shipping to the countries listed above. The company is also planning to launch its products in other countries soon. The product is available as a single unit as well as in packages of three and five bottles.
Did You Know?
- There are more than 100 trillion microorganisms living inside and on your body. If clumped together, they would weigh about six pounds– as much as a newborn!
- Your gut microbes are unique to you, like a fingerprint. They are influenced by several factors, like family genes, lifestyle, environment, medication use, and more.
- Up to 96% of standard probiotics don’t even reach the gut due to a lack of proper protection from stomach acid. Too early digestion of probiotics can lead to problems like bloating, constipation, low energy, and brain fog.
- Your gut microbes metabolize amino acids and bile acids to produce chemicals that directly affect your psychological processes.
- Vaginal birth is the first dose of probiotics. The natural birth canal has important microbes beneficial for a child’s immunity.
5 Reasons to Buy Gut+
- Safely delivers 40 billion CFUs
- Free from dairy, soy, gluten, and preservatives.
- No refrigeration is needed
- Made in the USA in GMP Certified Labs
- Provides a 60 Days Money Back Guarantee to unsatisfied customers.
What is the Price of Gut+?
|Original Price||Special Price|
|Starters Pack – 1 Bottle||$59.99|
|Most Popular Bundle – 2 Bottles + Get 1 Free||$119.99|
|Biggest Saving Bundle – 3 Bottles + Get 2 Free||$179.99|
Barbara Johnston (California, United States): “I was diagnosed with mild inflammatory bowel disease a few years ago and was struggling to find a treatment that worked for me. I heard about the Gut+ supplement and decided to give it a try. Within a few weeks, I started to feel better. The inflammation in my gut subsided and I was able to eat without feeling bloated or in pain. Gut+ is an essential part of my diet plan now and I would recommend it to anyone who is struggling with inflammatory bowel disease.”
Kimberly Reid (Birmingham, United Kingdom): “I have been taking Gut for a while now and I have definitely noticed a reduction in my stress levels. I used to be really stressed out all the time, but since I’ve been taking Gut+, I’ve been a lot more relaxed. I don’t get as upset over little things and I’m not as irritable. Gut+ is definitely a great product and I would advise it to anyone who is looking to reduce their stress levels.”
Crystal Ross (Lyon, France): “Acid reflux was the concern in my case for quite some time now and I did try a few probiotic supplements out there with no relief. Then a friend recommended Gut+ by Probiolgu and I’m so glad I gave it a try. Within days, my acid reflux was gone and I haven’t had a single flare-up since. Gut+ is an amazing product in my opinion.”
Rosa Mitchell (Hamilton, Canada): “I’m a big fan of Gut! I’ve been using it for about a month now and I really think it’s helped my digestion. I used to have a lot of problems with constipation, but ever since using Gut Plus, that’s been a lot better. Gut Plus is also really easy to use – just take two pills with water every day once during the day and once at night, and you are good to go. I highly suggest this Gut Plus Supplement by ProBiology if you’re looking for a supplement that aids in a good digestive system.”
Juanita Thomas (Sydney, Australia): “I’ve been dealing with a leaky gut for a while now and have tried a bunch of different probiotic supplements, but none of them have worked as well as Gut+. Gut+ has really helped to reduce my symptoms and has made a big difference in my quality of life. If you are struggling with leaky gut, the Gut+ is a must.”
Trillions of microbes live inside and, on your body, including good and bad bacteria. Probiotics, or good bacteria, eliminate extra bad bacteria in order to maintain a healthy balance. Gut+ is crafted to maintain a healthy gut ecosystem in order to combat gut-related health issues including symptoms of IBS and SIBO. What’s interesting about this product is that it focuses on quality instead of quantity. Gut+ contains only the most potent, selective good bacteria that provide 40 billion CFUs, without causing stomach issues.
MAKTrek® Bipass Technology shields the good bacteria until it reaches the small intestine and ensures 250 times the survival rate compared to standard probiotics. It is free from preservatives and allergens like dairy, soy, and gluten. Gut+ improves your gut health, which is associated with many health benefits, like strengthened immunity, improved digestion, reduced stress, better focus & energy, balanced vaginal flora, healthier skin, and weight loss. In addition to this, it supports the epithelial lining of the gut to prevent bad bacteria from entering the blood, provides certain vitamins, and helps in the absorption of certain medications. It is recommended that you take one capsule in the morning and one before bed. Although you will start seeing the benefits of Gut+ within 2 weeks, it takes about 3 months to achieve promising results.
Consumers can choose to buy a single bottle or a pack of three or five bottles, depending on their preference. The formula is easy to take on a daily basis and the product can be stored anywhere without it losing its freshness. Also, the brand provides 60-day money-back guarantee to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Very few brands offer this kind of support and integrity.
Last but not least on purchasing Gut+, the user will be emailed two e-guides that will help them with their gut. These are 10 Simple Immune-Boosting + Detox Teas and Jump Start Gut Health in 7 Days e-guide. And and and the Probiogy provides free shipping to the US, UK, France, Canada, and Australia, and plans to launch in other countries soon.
Start your wellness journey now with Gut+, Click Here to Buy the Best Prebiotic + Probiotic Supplement.
- Sadrin S, Sennoune S, Gout B, Marque S, Moreau J, Zinoune K, Grillasca JP, Pons O, Maixent JM. A 2-strain mixture of Lactobacillus acidophilus in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome: A placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial. Dig Liver Dis. 2020 May;52(5):534-540. doi: 10.1016/j.dld.2019.12.009. Epub 2020 Jan 15. PMID: 31952938.