Insulin resistance is a condition when your body does not respond to insulin as it is supposed to, which leads to increased blood sugar levels. The modern-day lifestyle and its concomitant changes are major contributors to insulin resistance. High blood sugar levels have been linked to many health conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, obesity, and more. They may also cause problems with your gut, eyes, nerves, and feet.
Insulin-resistant people often have to follow highly restrictive diets, avoid dining out with friends, and rely on expensive medications to manage their blood sugar levels. However, that does not always have to be the case.
Berberine has been subjected to years of clinical research. It is increasingly being used in various supplements due to its efficacy in preventing and treating many chronic health conditions, especially how berberine lowers blood glucose. But with so many dietary supplements on the market, it can be difficult to decide which product is right for you.
This is an in-depth review of Berbamax, a dietary supplement created to support healthy blood sugar levels.
What is Berbamax?
- Berbamax is a berberine supplement to reduce elevated blood sugar levels and provides immediate results.
- It works at the cellular level to increase insulin sensitivity, regulates cholesterol levels, and boost metabolism.
- The product is free from gluten, nuts, dairy, and GMO ingredients, and is suitable for both men and women.
- Additionally, it is manufactured in the UK in ISO-approved facilities.
Click to learn how the Berberine in Barbamax can magnify the body’s ability to regulate and manage glucose levels.
How does it work?
In order to understand how Berbamax works, let us first look into how your blood sugar levels affect your body.
Your body releases the hormone insulin to move sugar from the blood to the body’s cells to be used for energy. This also prevents your blood sugar levels from spiking, which may result in permanent damage to your organs. In other words, insulin is nothing but your body’s defense against excess blood sugar. Some of the most common symptoms of insulin resistance include frequent urination at night, feeling sleepy after lunch, not feeling satisfied after meals, belly fat, low endurance, and fatigue. If left untreated, high blood sugar levels can lead to long-term complications, including:
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic syndrome or disease wherein your blood sugar levels are too high. A fasting blood sugar level of more than 11.2 mmol/L indicates you have diabetes. This means that either your body does not produce enough insulin, or it does not effectively use the insulin it makes. Diabetes is often called the ‘’silent killer’’, as it leads to various other health conditions. High blood sugar levels due to diabetes can damage your eyes, nerves, kidneys, and other organs.
- High cholesterol
Also known as dyslipidemia, high cholesterol is a condition when someone has abnormal lipid (fat) levels in the blood. A total cholesterol level of 6.18 mmol/L is considered borderline high, while a cholesterol level of 6.21 mmol/L or greater is considered high cholesterol. The total cholesterol collectively represents:
- Low levels of high-density lipoproteins (HDL), or good cholesterol.
- High levels of low-density lipoproteins (LDL), or bad cholesterol.
- High triglyceride levels.
- High blood pressure
Blood pressure is the amount of blood that passes through your blood vessels and how much resistance it encounters when the heart is pumping. High blood pressure, or hypertension, is when the force of blood passing through your veins is consistently very high. High glucose levels inhibit nitric oxide (NO) production, which is essential for vasodilation (expansion of blood vessels). As a result, blood vessels become narrower, resulting in increased blood flow. A blood pressure that is consistently higher than 140/90 mm Hg is considered high blood pressure.
The Berberine in Berbamax uses 5 different mechanisms to control your blood sugar levels
- Reduces insulin resistance and allows insulin to work more effectively
Berberine increases insulin at the cellular level by activating the enzyme AMPK (adenosine monophosphate kinase), often referred to as the ‘’metabolic master switch’’, which plays a key role in regulating metabolism and ensuring proper functioning of the organs. It is present in the cells of various organs in the body, such as the brain, kidney, muscle, heart, and liver.
- Reduces sugar production in the liver
The liver produces glucose through the process known as glycogenolysis. Berberine reduces glycogenolysis, and promotes glycolysis instead, which is the process of converting sugar into energy. In effect, these activities help stabilize your blood sugar levels.
- Slows down carbohydrate breakdown
Plant compounds like berberine support the liver and reduce glucose production, improving insulin sensitivity. This reduces the liver’s tendency of making more glucose when liver cells become resistant to insulin.
- Increases friendly bacteria in the gut
Berberine is known to increase the good bacteria in the gut, consequently, increasing microbial diversity. It improves gut health by producing short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs) by acting on polysaccharides. SCFAs are the main energy source for cells of your intestinal lining. They reduce your calorie intake and energy metabolism, among various other benefits.
- Helps reduce abdominal fat
High glucose levels lead to high insulin levels in the body. And even though many hormones contribute to belly fat, insulin is one of the most significant fat-storing hormones in the body, especially when it comes to belly fat. This is because high insulin levels cause your body to absorb more sugar than it needs, which is converted into fat. Therefore, regulating your insulin levels is important to maintain a healthy weight.
- Reduces insulin resistance and allows insulin to work more effectively
In addition to this, berberine helps control your leptin levels. This hormone is released by your adipose tissues and is responsible for regulating your appetite.
Ingredients in Berbamax
- Berberine HCL
Berberine HCL is the active ingredient in Berbamax. It is a yellow-colored bioactive compound found in various plants, including a family of shrubs known as Berberis. It is native to northwest Africa, western Asia, and southern and central Europe.
- Berberine has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity and stabilize blood glucose levels.
- It is also a powerful antiarrhythmic compound that helps strengthen the heartbeat and is beneficial for people suffering from heart conditions.
- Berberine has been used traditionally to treat various diseases, especially those related to the cardiovascular system, and modern research has now confirmed its benefits.
- In addition to this, it may also help treat inflammation, heal wounds, and skin and eye infections.
- Magnesium stearate
Magnesium stearate is a salt formed by reacting magnesium with stearic acid. It is naturally found in fish, eggs, and coconut oil.
- Magnesium stearate is a common additive found in supplements as it keeps the ingredients from sticking to each other.
- It helps maintain the consistency and quality of the drug, and is considered a ‘’flow agent’’.
- In addition, it helps in better breakdown and absorption of the compounds in the supplement. This is because it delays the breakdown of the components so that they can be absorbed in the correct area of the bowel.
What are the Beneficial Effects of Using Berbamax?
Preliminary studies have shown that berberine may offer numerous health benefits. These include:
- Regulated and appropriate blood sugar levels
Berberine activates the enzyme “AMP-activated protein kinase”, a fuel-sensing enzyme found in all mammalian cells. It helps reduce blood sugar levels and the complications associated with it, such as swelling, vision impairment, and nerve and kidney failure.
A randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 116 volunteers to study the effect of berberine on type 2 diabetes and dyslipidemia. The treatment group received 1g berberine daily for 3 months, while the control group received a placebo. The outcomes were assessed through the changes in the serum lipid and plasma glucose levels.A hyperinsulinemic-euglycemic clamp was used to assess insulin sensitivity by measuring the glucose disposal rate (GDR). The study and its helpful report showed that berberine could help treat type 2 diabetes and dyslipidemia. Moreover, it did not cause any side effects in the treatment group .
- Improved cholesterol levels
Cholesterol build-up in the arteries can put your heart health at risk, as it makes it difficult for blood to flow through your arteries. Berberine helps remove bad cholesterol from the blood. It also aids carbohydrate metabolism and increases good cholesterol levels, improving your overall lipid profile.
A placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 32 hypercholesterolemic patients to study the effect of berberine on cholesterol levels. The treatment group was given 0.5g berberine twice a day orally for 3 months, while the control group received a placebo. The study showed that berberine could reduce both LDL and triglyceride levels by 25%, compared to the control group .
- Increased friendly microbes in the gut
Healthy blood sugar levels increase good bacteria in the gut. These friendly bacteria help improve energy metabolism, boost immunity, and reduce inflammation in the body, among various other benefits. In addition to this, berberine is known to kill pathogenic bacteria and help restore the balance of good and bacteria in the gut.
- Promotes better and healthy metabolism
Weight is heavily influenced by blood sugar levels. Berberine improves your insulin sensitivity and prevents your body from storing fat, especially around the abdomen, also known as visceral fat. It also improves carbohydrate and fat metabolism, allowing you to burn calories faster. Additionally, it is also known to boost thermogenesis, the process through which organisms generate heat.
A clinical trial was conducted on obese individuals, wherein they received 500mg of berberine thrice a day for 12 weeks. The safety and efficacy of berberine were evaluated by measuring their weight, hormone, and blood lipid levels, blood count, expression of inflammatory factors, and electrocardiograph. By the end of the treatment, the participants lost 5 pounds on average. They also lost about 3.6% of their body fat. Additionally, the study showed that berberine could potentially be used to treat and prevent osteoporosis .
- Controlled blood pressure
High blood pressure is a major contributor to heart-related diseases. Berberine is proven to help reduce high blood pressure. It has been found to be even more effective when combined with blood pressure medications.
A clinical trial was conducted on hypersensitive rats to study the effect of berberine on high blood pressure. Berberine was given to spontaneously hypersensitive rats (age: 3 to 20 weeks). The study showed that berberine delayed the onset of hypersensitivity among the rats. Additionally, when hypersensitivity did develop, it could reduce its severity .
- Improved immune function
The immune system helps fight off disease-causing (pathogenic) bacteria, fungi, and viruses, and protects you from numerous diseases. Berberine is a natural immune stimulant and has excellent anti-inflammatory properties to help improve immune system functions.
Has there been any reported Side effects of Berbamax?
Berbamax does not have any reported side effects. However, exceeding the recommended dosage may lead to minor discomforts, such as diarrhea, stomach pain, flatulence, and constipation. People with pre-existing medical health problems or taking prescription medications as well as pregnant and nursing women should talk to their healthcare provider before taking any new supplement.
5 Reasons to buy Berbamax
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
- Supports healthy cholesterol.
- Boosts metabolism for a significant weight loss.
- Dairy, nut, and gluten-free.
- Made in ISO-certified facilities.
Did you know?
- Berberis was used by settlers as hedge grows, and to make jams and dyes.
- In ancient times, people used to drink the magnesium-rich water from the Epsom Spring in England to ‘’purify the blood’’.
- The therapeutic use of berberine dates back more than 5000 years, particularly in the traditional Chinese Medicine system and Ayurveda.
- Berberine is dubbed the ‘’new turmeric’’ due to its potential health benefits.
Why Berbamax over other Blood sugar control products?
There are a lot of berberine supplements in the market, but not all are created the same.
- A majority of berberine supplements do not contain clinically proven doses of berberine and are loaded with unnecessary ingredients. Berbamax contains an adequate amount of berberine, which is required to experience its positive effects. Plus, it does not contain any harmful ingredients and is completely safe.
- Moreover, Berbamax is suitable for vegetarians as it does not contain any animal products.
- It uses hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) capsules, as opposed to the gelatin capsules found in other products.
- Furthermore, it is made in cutting-edge British facilities that work on GMP standards and boasts 98% customer satisfaction.
Is Berbamax the right product for you?
If you are looking for a supplement to help manage your blood sugar levels without following a highly restrictive diet, then Berbamax is the right product for you. The product is as effective as pharmaceutical drugs, if not more. It works at the cellular level to provide impressive health benefits, such as healthy cholesterol levels, weight loss, and improved heart health, to name a few.
Take 1 capsule three times a day, preferably with your meals. This will help regulate the rise in blood sugar and blood lipids post-eating. Moreover, berberine has a half-life of several hours. Therefore, spreading the dosage throughout the day can help you manage your blood glucose levels effectively. There is 1,500mg of berberine hydrochloride in each serving, which is the optimum dosage for best results. Each bottle contains 90 capsules (that is 30 servings) and is sufficient for one month’s supply.
Most of their customers have experienced positive results, such as reductions in total cholesterol levels, hemoglobin A1c, and systolic blood pressure within three months. So, it is advisable to use Berbamax for at least three months to give it a fair chance.
In addition to this, continuous use of berberine may affect cytochrome P450 (CYP) enzymes in the liver, which can impact drug-to-drug interactions. Therefore, it is advised to take Berbamax in a pulsed 8-week cycle, taking 2 to 4 weeks off.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with the results, you may return the unopened bottles within 14 days of your purchase and get a refund for your purchase price (excluding shipping charges). For this, you may contact their customer care. Please note that the return policy is not applicable on the purchase of one month’s supply.
How to get Berbamax without Fuss?
You can purchase Berbamax on their official website, Click to Place your Order without Hassle and Fraudulent transactions.
The current pricing, according to the website, is as follows:
- $49.99 for a one-month supply.
- $99.99 for a three-month supply.
- $149.99 for a five-month supply.
The brand accepts all major credit and debit cards, as well as UPI. All orders are shipped within 24 hours. Once you have placed your order, here is when you can expect to receive it:
- United States of America: 3 to 7 business days
- United Kingdom: 3 to 7 business days
- European Union: 3 to 20 business days
- Rest of the world: 5 to 21 business days.
Top Reviews by Berbamax Customers
Jane G. from Seattle,USA
“I recently began taking Berberine supplements to help support healthy blood sugar levels. I’m so glad I did! After just a few weeks of taking it, I noticed a significant difference in my energy levels and overall well-being. The supplement is easy to take and doesn’t have any unpleasant side effects. It’s also made of natural ingredients that I trust. I’m very pleased with the results and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a natural way to help regulate their blood sugar levels.”
Marin S. from Sydney, Australia
“Berberine has been a game changer for me when it comes to my metabolism. I have more energy and I’m able to better regulate my blood sugar levels. This has been a huge blessing for me and I’m so grateful to have found this product.”
Olivia B. from Christchurch, New Zealand
“Berberine has been a lifesaver for me in terms of controlling my cholesterol levels. Ever since I started using it, my LDL cholesterol has been under control. I am extremely grateful to have found this product!”
Riley C. from Woodlands,Singapore.
“I’ve been using berberine for a while now and I can honestly say it’s been a great help. Not only has it improved my borderline diabetes, but it has also helped me to reduce my body weight. I’m really happy with the results. And moreover, the instructions are easy to follow, and the effects have been noticeable in a short amount of time.”
Noa L. from Manilla, Philippines.
“I’ve been struggling with borderline diabetes for some time now and I was growing increasingly reliant on pharmaceutical capsules to help manage my condition. I’m so relieved to have discovered Berbamax, which has allowed me to take control of my health without relying on pharmaceuticals. The natural ingredients provide great relief and help me keep my diabetes in check. I’m also impressed with how convenient the product is – it’s easy to take and fits neatly into my daily routine.”
Marceau A. from Vancouver, Canada
“I’ve been using Berbamax for about 8 weeks like recommended now and I’m amazed at how well it’s helping me manage my blood sugar levels. It’s easy to take and I haven’t noticed any adverse effects. It’s even helped me make healthier lifestyle choices, which is great! I’m so glad I found a product that helps me manage my blood sugar levels so easily. Highly recommend it!”
Insulin resistance is a major contributor to many chronic health conditions. Berbamax is a potent supplement that can help lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, boosts metabolism, and reduces blood pressure. It is best to take Berbamax alongside eating a healthy diet and regular physical activity. The product is suitable for a majority of people as it does not contain any potential allergens, GMO ingredients, or animal products. Plus, you get great deals on larger packages. You can try Berbamax risk-free as you are backed by their hassle-free money-back guarantee.
Get your blood sugar under control today, click here to Buy Berbamax from its exclusive official website.
- Zhang Y, Li X, Zou D, Liu W, Yang J, Zhu N, Huo L, Wang M, Hong J, Wu P, Ren G, Ning G. Treatment of type 2 diabetes and dyslipidemia with the natural plant alkaloid berberine. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008 Jul;93(7):2559-65. doi: 10.1210/jc.2007-2404. Epub 2008 Apr 8. PMID: 18397984.
- Koppen LM, Whitaker A, Rosene A, Beckett RD. Efficacy of Berberine Alone and in Combination for the Treatment of Hyperlipidemia: A Systematic Review. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2017 Oct;22(4):956-968. doi: 10.1177/2156587216687695. Epub 2017 Jan 16. PMID: 29228784; PMCID: PMC5871262.
- Yueshan Hu, Erik A. Ehli, Julie Kittelsrud, Patrick J. Ronan, Karen Munger, Terry Downey, Krista Bohlen, Leah Callahan, Vicki Munson, Mike Jahnke, Lindsey L. Marshall, Kelly Nelson, Patricia Huizenga, Ryan Hansen, Timothy J. Soundy, Gareth E. Davies.
- Zhentao Guo, Hongri Sun, Huamin Zhang, Yanfeng Zhang