Are you solely depending on your whey protein powder to add more muscles and strength while shedding all that stubborn body fat? Well, then you also must have experienced the need to visit the loo frequently, that annoying nauseous feeling, bloatedness, thirst, curbed appetite, acne, headaches or tiredness that often tags along with a daily consumption of your whey protein powder.
So, how to avoid such side effects of standard whey protein supplements? Do you need to stop them completely or switch to other protein sources? First of all, you can’t stop using whey since it is a quality protein source and hence is essential for athletes, bodybuilders and individuals who are into the fitness field. So, what you can do is, opt for a whey protein powder like Tri-Protein by Crazy Nutrition, that has digestive enzymes and hence it will make sure that you no longer have to keep visiting the loo in between sets to clear your stomach.
Now, without further ado let’s find out what Tri-Protein is, how it works, how it is better than standard protein formulas, its marvelous benefits and of course where you can buy it at a Sale Price, is it Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens or GNC? Find out from this guide.
What is Tri-Protein?
The Tri-Protein formulated by the brand called Crazy Nutrition is a blend of 6 different types of whey proteins that one has to take regularly for added muscle growth, faster recovery benefits, and at the same time check on your appetite by keeping it satiated than the normal whey formulas. The USP of this protein powder is the inclusion of 6 different kinds of whey proteins, which are tackled and absorbed by the body at different speeds so as to offer multiple benefits.
In addition to that, the Tri-Protein formula also has digestive enzymes added to its blend so that one can take in all the essential proteins pre-requisite for muscle growth but without undergoing common signs and symptoms like bloating, gas, and/or lose motion.
How do the 6 types of whey protein in Tri-Protein work?
The 6 types of whey proteins in the Tri-Protein Blend works in 3 unique phases, here is how:
- Phase 1: Quick Absorption
In the first phase, the 2 proteins are absorbed by the body, which are; Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Hydrolysate. The foremost purpose of these 2 protein ingredients is to fuel the body and nourish it with muscle repairing amino acids at a rate much faster than the normal whey concentrates.
- Phase 2: Muscle Fuel
In this phase the other 2 proteins namely, the Whey Protein Concentrate and Milk Protein Concentrate in company with a trail of digestive enzymes are absorbed by the body. And these 2 proteins in series with digestive enzymes help transport the amino acids towards your muscles for a bigger build, intense repair and recovery from wear and tear, and all that with No sign of bloating, gas or digestive issues.
- Phase 3: Suppress Appetite
In this phase, which is the last and final phase, Micellar Casein and Calcium Caseinate are absorbed, thereby supplying your body with a gush of amino acids that helps fuel muscles, alongside it also aids to suppress appetite and frequent pangs of hunger.
So, if you wish to get that shredded look, add on some big and iron-hard muscles while dropping the excess body fat percentage then, make sure to add Tri Protein to your daily routine.
Tri-Protein Ingredients and its purpose:
After several work and research by Europe’s top health nutritionists and fitness experts, the Tri-Protein blend was developed with 6 High-Power Proteins that are clinically studies and tested, such as:
- Whey Protein Isolate: Packed with muscle building amino acids, this ingredient supplies you with raw unadulterated protein to do its job. Whey Protein Isolate is actually whey protein itself except it does not have any sugars, lactose and fats.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate: WPH is very similar to whey protein but this ingredient is absorbed faster when compared to whey.
Studies conducted on rats proved that the rats who were treated with whey protein hydrolysate reported enhanced post exercise benefits, in comparison to the rats that were treated with normal whey protein concentrate. And this study was published in Nutrition and Metabolism.
- Whey Protein Concentrate: Known as the champion of protein formulas, whey protein concentrate has been added to the Tri-Protein Blend along with some digestive enzymes called DigeZyme, because of its high bioavailability. Hence, this means this protein reaches your muscles faster than usual.
- Milk Protein Concentrate: The purpose of this very ingredient is to speed up the absorption and delivery rate of the proteins in this formula for your muscles.
- Micellar Casein: This protein mainly works to suppress hunger cravings and aid in the muscle recovery process. And the reason behind such benefits is, micellar casein has a slow absorption rate in the body when compared to whey proteins and that is why this ingredient is often known as a “Slow Protein” and hence stays in your system for longer durations thereby keeping you satiated and also helps in quick recovery.
- Calcium Caseinate: Another “slow protein” calcium caseinate has been derived from milk casein that usually takes a longer time to digest, and hence in the process it supplies you with a constant flow of amino acids for growing new muscle fibers and repairing the damaged ones.
Benefits of Crazy Nutrition’s Tri-Protein
- Enjoy 21 grams of Protein with every serving
- Get 6 High-Powered Proteins for enhanced protein synthesis
- Only 96 calories per serving
- Experience 3X more muscle growth and recovery benefits
- Boosted Metabolism for reduced fat levels and more energy
- Keeps appetite in check for longer durations
- Available in Mouth-Watering Chocolate Flavor
- Utilizes a unique 3-phase absorption system
- Big on Digestive Enzymes for Zero Bloating and Zero Gas
- Free Gifts! On every order of Tri-Protein get a Free Lifetime Access to Muscle and Health Magazine and take your fitness to the next level
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee to all its unsatisfied customers.
Why is Tri-Protein better than Standard Whey Protein Shakes?
Well, reasons to choose Tri-Protein over other Whey Protein Shakes are many and they are listed below:
- No other formula beside Tri-Protein offers 6 natural proteins in one blend for more fuel required for muscles growth and repair
- The Tri-Protein like none other has three time more absorption power than normal whey blends for 3X more results
- The Tri-Protein is low in calories, carbs and has only 1 gram of sugar, hence it will not add to your body fat. Enjoy pure muscles only
- Tri-Protein has Digestive Enzymes in its blend, hence causes Zero Gas, bloating, diarrhea or stomach issues, which are often accompanied by standard whey formulas
- This Protein Powder is made with Natural and Safe ingredients, whereas other supplements lack transparency
- The Product is also Keto Friendly and Gluten Free in Nature, which other whey supplements lack
- Every product coined by Crazy Nutrition is made in labs approved by the FDA and cGMP. Hence the Tri-Protein is made in regulated facilities with high quality standards
- And like no other whey protein brand, the Tri-Protein offers a 60 days long money back guarantee and free shipping services on orders above $50.
Go Big on Proteins without Gas or Bloating, Order your Pack of Tri-Protein from its exclusive Crazy Nutrition Official Website.
Is Tri-Protein Safe for me or will it show side effects?
Unlike other standard whey protein formulas Tri-Protein is formulated exclusively with some of the finest, and naturally derived whey ingredients that are entirely safe and hence it will call for no side effects, neither will it cause any bloating, gas, stomach or digestive issues.
How to Use Tri-Protein?
It is to be used just as you use any whey supplement, just add one single scoop of this chocolate Tri-Protein Powder to 16 oz of water or a shake of your choice. Then shake or stir it well, till the lumps dissolve completely and sip it whenever, be it after workout or whenever you think you need some protein.
Some Ways to Enhance the Effects of Whey Protein Powders:
This protein drink alone when paired with workouts and diets work wonders, however if you want amplified results then here is what you should follow. Make sure you have the Tri-Protein Shake within 30 minutes after your training session, with cold water, milk or a shake of your choice. This process helps initiate recovery of muscles by flooding your bloodstream with nutrients and amino acids that are transferred into your muscle cells to form new muscle tissues for added growth and recovery.
How long will it take for Tri-Protein to show Results?
Many individuals who have used this protein formula on a daily basis, have experienced and enjoyed positive outcomes within the first few days of using it, and sometimes results may show up on the very same day, such as higher energy, more strength, etc. But nonetheless, results may vary from individual to individual, as most of it depends on genes, habits and environmental factors.
Will Tri-Protein work for me?
Yes, it will surely work for you, and in case it doesn’t then you can opt for its money back refund scheme, and within no time your hard-earned cash will be credited back to your account without any question. Also remember that, no protein powder or supplement can be a miracle.
Tri-Protein has been formulated after years of evidence-based research to deliver one with high quality proteins for improved muscle strength, energy, fat loss, hike in energy, like no other standard whey formulas available in the market.
Can I buy this Product Legally without a Prescription?
Of course, you can. Like any other standard whey protein powder, you can buy the Tri-Protein too without any prescription or recommendation from the doctor. Only make sure you have no kidney conditions, since too much protein is bad for health when your kidneys are not working straight.
Is Product Free of Scams and Auto-Subscription?
Well, the best part about Tri-Protein is you don’t need to subscribe to save a few bucks or let them have your card details so that they can keep sending you your supply every month by charging a recurring fee.
And about scams and scandals, the Tri-Protein is a product by Crazy Nutrition, which is a big brand in the US and UK and designs a premium range of products for athletes and fitness buffs. Hence, it is certainly not a scam.
Can I Buy Tri-Protein on Amazon, GNC, Walmart, or Walgreens?
Why would anybody head over to e-commerce sites like Amazon, GNC, Walmart or Walgreens to buy a pack of Tri-Protein, when it has an official website with big offers, discounts, gifts, guarantees and more. So just head over to Crazy Nutrition’s Tri-Protein Official Website, to grab the best deals and gain those big crazy muscles.
Does the Tri-Protein offer Discounts on Multiple Packages?
Big Yes! The Tri-Protein offers some of the Biggest Savings on Multi-Buy Packs, here is how it works:
|33 Serving Per Tub||Retail Price||Saving Packs|
|Buy 1 Tub:||$48.99|
|Buy 2 Tubs:||$79.99 + Bonus Gift + Free Shipping|
|Buy 3 Tubs:||$107.99 + Bonus Gift + Free Shipping|
|Where to Buy Tri-Protein?||Order Tri-Protein from its Official Crazy Nutrition Official Website.|
*Note: Get Free Lifetime access to Muscle & Health Magazine on purchasing 2 or 3 tubs of this supplement.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Tri-Protein
- 21 Grams of Protein Per Serving
- Available in Delicious Chocolate Flavor
- 6 High Powered Proteins
- Unique 3 Phase Absorption Approach
- 100% Safe and Natural Formula
- Keto and Gluten Free
- Has Digestive Enzymes, so say no to bloating and gas
- Made in FDA and GMP approved certified labs
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Bonus Gifts + Free Shipping above $50.
Tri-Protein Real Customer Feedbacks
Caius Levi (Gold Coast, Australia):
“Holy Grail! The Tri-Protein is Big on flavor as well as results. I have been using it for the last 2 months instead of the usual whey that I used and now I wonder why I didn’t find it before. Thanx Crazy Nutrition”
Leo Davies (Bristol, UK):
“100% true to its words, you will no longer feel bloated like a gas balloon once you use Tri-Protein. It keeps you full, but never gives you the feeling to run to the loo every second or third hour. I am glad and will totally recommend it to you if you are bored and sick of your standard whey formulas that make you feel like crap.”
Lucas Wang (Tauranga, NZ):
“I was on keto and was looking for a whey protein supplement that is low on carbs and sugar. And thank god I found Tri-Protein for it has only 96 calories and 1 gram of sugar per serving, yet is tasty and satisfying. I love Tri-Protein.”
Robert Johnson (California, US):
“The way Tri-Protein keeps me full is awesome. I no longer feel the urge to prey on junk foods now and so my weight is under control while I am packing on some true muscles.”
Grayson Taylor (Winnipeg, Canada):
“No more energy slumps after workout when you have the Tri-Protein by your bedside. The way it re-energises you and helps you recover from muscle pain is just next level. I’d 100% suggest you use it bro.”
Arif Yusuf (Abu Dhabi, UAE):
“If you are sick and tired of the gluten content in every whey protein supplement, then here is Tri-Protein. The only 100% gluten free whey protein formula. Also, this supplement is easy on my stomach and to be honest, not even once have I suffered from any stomach discomfort ever since I started using Tri-Protein.”
To get that ideal physique that is sculpted, and well-defined try the new Tri-Protein Powder by Crazy Nutrition that is 3X times superior to standard protein formulas you get at any store. Because all other supplements are made up of one single low-quality whey concentrate, whereas the Tri-Protein is packed with 6 high powered proteins that will never cause digestive chaos, as it also has digestive enzymes. So, all you are going to gain is 3 times more muscle growth and recovery with suppressed appetite and with great taste.