Testosterone is the primary sex hormone in men. Women produce testosterone as well, but in much smaller amounts. It is a steroid hormone that plays a key role in the development and maintenance of male characteristics.
People often believe that testosterone boosters are only for bodybuilders and sportspersons. While there is no doubt that testosterone can help you combat gruelling training sessions and boost athletic performance, there is more to healthy testosterone levels than just that. Testosterone is what gives you the drive and confidence of an alpha male and enables you to achieve your goals. This article reviews Military Muscles by Mil-Tech Pharma, a daily supplement to boost your testosterone levels naturally.
What is Military Muscle?
Military Muscle is a testosterone booster supplement designed to enhance your overall performance and well-being. Developed by soldiers and professional athletes, the product contains highly effective evidence-based ingredients that enable you to perform to the best of your ability and achieve great results. Its testosterone-boosting complex helps to improve your power, energy levels, cognition, and sleep.
The product is completely vegan-friendly and does not contain any potential allergens or banned substances. Moreover, it is manufactured in FDA-approved and BRC global standard accredited facilities.
A severe hormonal imbalance in the body can be taken care of with Military Muscle T-Booster, tap the link to learn how!
How Does it Work?
- Military Muscle fixes nutrient deficiencies to promote testosterone production
Nutrient deficiencies may arise due to a lack of a balanced diet as well as due to the loss of nutrients through sweat and urine. The supplement contains clinically effective doses of all vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and plant extracts that your body needs to increase testosterone production and boost your performance.
- Importance of Testosterone
Testosterone is responsible for your masculine attributes, such as a deep voice, more muscle mass and strength, body hair, broad shoulders, and narrow hips. In addition to this, testosterone is also responsible for your bone health, libido, energy levels, motivation, cognitive functions, fertility, and the production of red blood cells.
Your testosterone levels soar during puberty, but they tend to decline after the age of 30. This leads to various signs and symptoms of aging. Some men also suffer from hypogonadism, a condition in which they don’t produce enough testosterone. This can cause serious health problems if left untreated.
Thus, increasing your natural testosterone production will help you enhance your masculine traits and improve your overall well-being.
Military Muscle Ingredients
Here is a complete list of the ingredients in Military Muscle.
- Vitamin A – 257mcg
- Vitamin D3 – 99.96mcg
- Vitamin K2 – 45mcg
- Iron – 12mg
- Zinc – 20mg
- Boron – 10mg
- Mucuna pruriens or Velvet Bean Seed Extract- 56mg
- Urtica dioica or Stinging Nettle Root Extract – 360mg
- Ashwagandha Root Extract- 600mg
- D-Aspartic Acid – 2300mg
- Fenugreek – 500mg
- Vitamin A helps regulate testosterone levels, increases muscle mass, and alleviates fatigue.
- It also strengthens immunity, improves vision, and promotes hair growth.
- In addition, vitamin A can help build strong bones, treat acne, improve reproductive health, and reduce your risk of certain cancers.
- Also known as cholecalciferol, vitamin D3 is an essential vitamin that helps maintain a healthy immune system and protect against various kinds of diseases.
- It increases good cholesterol levels in the body, which is a precursor of testosterone.
- In addition, it regulates your mood, supports weight loss, and improves cardiovascular health.
Scientific evidence: A systematic review and meta-analysis were conducted of randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials to study the effect of vitamin D supplementation on negative emotions. The review covered 25 clinical trials and included a total of 7,534 volunteers. A dosage of ≤ 4000 IU/day was consumed for up to 8 weeks. The results showed that vitamin D supplementation can effectively reduce negative emotions. Moreover, people with major depressive disorder and vitamin D deficiency benefited the most from the supplementation .
- Vitamin K2 regulates calcium levels in the blood and promotes bone metabolism.
- Decalcifying your blood vessels increases your blood flow and circulation in the body.
- Vitamin K2 is also a potent antioxidant that helps to protect cells from oxidative damage and improves symptoms of depression.
- In addition, it is known to boost testosterone levels in men and a deficiency of the vitamin has been linked to low testosterone levels.
Scientific evidence: A clinical trial was conducted to study the effects of vitamin K on testosterone levels of rats with lipopolysaccharide (LPS) induced reduced testosterone levels. Male rats were given vitamin K-free diets or control diets for 35 days. This was followed by the intraperitoneal administration of LPS (0.5mg/kg) for 6 hours, to induce inflammation. As a result, the vitamin K levels were significantly lower in the testis of the vitamin K-free group compared to the control group. After the administration of LPS, the testosterone levels in the vitamin K-free group were significantly lower than in the control group. These results indicate that vitamin K can help inhibit inflammation and regulate testosterone levels. .
- Iron is an essential part of the hemoglobin molecule, the protein found in your red blood cells that transports oxygen to all parts of your body. In the case of iron deficiency, your body doesn’t produce enough red blood cells, which leads to weakness and fatigue.
- Iron increases endurance and stamina due to its role in oxygen transport.
- It also helps in energy metabolism and aids muscle growth and repair.
- Zinc helps in the production of more testosterone in the body.
- It also prevents the conversion of testosterone into estrogen by slowing down the aromatase enzyme.
- In addition, it also helps to improve your metabolic function and boost your immunity.
Scientific evidence: In a cross-sectional clinical study, the relationship between serum testosterone levels and cellular zinc concentrations was studied among 40 men (aged: 20 to 80 years). The serum testosterone levels were measured before and after a zinc deficiency induced through a restrictive diet. The study showed that serum testosterone levels were closely associated with cellular zinc concentrations .
- Boron helps decrease inflammation,
- Accelerate muscle recovery,
- Boost muscle growth, and increase bone density.
- It also helps boost your testosterone levels,
- Reduce estradiol levels,
- Increase libido,
- And treat testosterone-related sexual dysfunction.
Scientific evidence: A small clinical study was conducted to study the effects of boron supplementation on testosterone levels. Eight healthy men were given 6 mg of boron daily for 1 week. The study showed that boron supplementation increased testosterone levels and decreased inflammation among all volunteers .
- Mucuna pruriens is known to improve fertility, regulate stress hormones, and boost testosterone levels.
- It also has powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant properties.
- In addition to this, it helps in the production of important neurotransmitters, such as dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.
- These neurotransmitters play a key role in regulating your mood, sleep cycle, and reward system.
- Urtica dioica helps prevent the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which has been linked to hair loss, acne, and other negative effects.
- It also helps reduce inflammation and improves cardiovascular and prostate health.
- Additionally, it can be used to control hypertension and regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
Scientific evidence: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 620 volunteers to study the efficacy of Urtica dioica for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). The therapy went on for 6 months and the results were measured with the International Prostate Symptom Score (IPSS), testosterone levels, and prostate size. The study showed that Urtica dioica is useful for treating symptomatic BPH .
- Ashwagandha has been used traditionally to increase testosterone levels.
- It is an adaptogen, which helps reduce your stress levels, alleviate fatigue, and uplift your mood.
- It also improves your sleep quality and speeds up post-workout recovery time.
Scientific evidence: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 50 athletic individuals to study the cardiorespiratory effects of ashwagandha. The participants either received 300mg of Ashwagandha or a placebo, twice a day for 8 weeks. Their maximum aerobic capacity, stress management, recovery scores, as well as their antioxidant levels were measured at the end of the trial. The study showed that ashwagandha can increase the cardiorespiratory endurance and quality of life of athletes .
- D-Aspartic acid is a non-essential amino acid that helps in testosterone production by triggering the release of luteinizing hormone.
- It is also known to improve fertility, increase muscle strength, and boost athletic performance.
- In addition, it helps to increase mineral absorption and alleviate fatigue.
Scientific evidence: A clinical trial was conducted on humans and rats to determine the role of D-aspartic acid in the release of luteinizing hormone and testosterone production. For humans, 23 men in the treatment received a dose of D-aspartic acid daily for 12 days, and the 20 men in the control group received a placebo. For rats, 10 rats were administered a solution of 20mM D-aspartate and 12 rats received a placebo. The study showed that D-aspartic acid regulated the release of luteinizing hormone and testosterone production in humans as well as rats .
- Fenugreek helps build stronger bones and muscles, improve cognitive functions, and uplift your mood.
- It also helps to boost metabolism, regulate blood sugar levels, and increase energy levels.
- The herb is commonly used to naturally boost testosterone levels, increase libido, and improve sexual functions.
Scientific evidence: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 60 men to study the effects of fenugreek extract on male libido. The volunteers either received 600 mg of Testofen, which is a standardized fenugreek extract and mineral formulation, or a placebo for 6 weeks. The study showed that Testofen helped maintain healthy testosterone levels and had positive effects on aspects of libido .
- Safely increases testosterone levels: The natural and potent ingredients in Military Muscle boost your testosterone levels without any undesirable side effects. It also contains anti-estrogenic and anti-inflammatory ingredients that help restore your hormonal balance.
- Boosts energy: The supplement helps to restore virility, alleviating chronic mental and physical fatigue. You can expect to feel more energetic and motivated, just like you used to feel in your teens.
- Regulates body fat composition: Healthy testosterone levels improve your metabolic health and regulate your body fat mass, distribution, and total fat percentage. It also promotes protein synthesis, which helps build slabs of new and lean muscle mass. Additionally, the Military Muscle testosterone booster speeds up your recovery time by providing adequate nutrition so that you can train longer and harder.
- Competitive edge: Testosterone levels play a key role in certain behaviors, such as dominance and aggression. Military Muscle helps to reignite your drive and passion to win in life so that you no longer find it hard to fight for that promotion or train hard in the gym.
- Increased confidence: For most men, their confidence is closely linked to their energy and strength. Military Muscle helps to maximize your muscle growth, making you feel stronger and sexier. And when you look and feel your best, it shows in your performance.
Military Muscle is completely safe and does not have any reported side effects. It contains natural ingredients that have been tested for several years and do not contain any potential allergens. With that said, pregnant and nursing women as well as people with pre-existing medical conditions or taking prescription medications should consult their doctor before taking any new supplement.
*Note: Please note that Military Muscle is suitable for people over 18 years of age.
5 Reasons to Buy Military Muscle
- Boosts testosterone naturally.
- Builds muscle mass, strength, and sexual performance.
- Improves mood and energy.
- Clinically proven doses.
- 100% natural and vegan-friendly.
Why Military Muscle Over Other Testosterone Booster Supplements for Men?
There are many testosterone boosters on the market, but most of them either don’t contain clinically proven ingredients that support their use or the actual ingredient list is hidden behind a proprietary blend. Even the ones that do contain beneficial ingredients often contain low doses of active ingredients and are loaded with filler ingredients. A supplement needs to have the optimum doses of active ingredients for it to be effective. Moreover, some supplements contain synthetic testosterone, which may have potential side effects.
Military Muscle is not one of the private label supplements with a fancy label and branding.
- It contains the right doses of nutrients and natural ingredients that are clinically proven to boost testosterone production.
- The supplement provides 3850mg of active ingredients spread over 6 capsules, which is double the dose that other supplements offer.
- It stimulates hormone production throughout the day and provides consistent results.
- The brand does not contain any proprietary blend and discloses its complete ingredient list for complete transparency.
- In addition, the product is vegan-friendly and will suit the majority of people.
Is Military Muscle the Right Product for You?
If you are looking for a high-quality testosterone booster to reap the physical and mental health benefits of optimal testosterone levels, then Military Muscle is the right product for you. It is designed to help you stay at the top of your game, no matter what your profession or goal is. Moreover, the product is that it is equally safe and effective for women.
You can take 6 capsules per day. It is advisable to take 2 capsules with water 30 minutes before every main meal. Each bottle contains 180 capsules, which is enough for one month’s supply. The brand suggests taking the supplement for at least 3 months to give it a fair chance.
You are backed by their 90-day money-back guarantee so you can go ahead and try Military Muscle risk-free. In case you are not happy with the results, you can return the products for a refund.
How to Get Military Muscle?
You can purchase this test booster from the Official Military Muscle Website, Click to Rush your Order and grab the Latest Discounts!
The pricing is as follows:
- $69.00 for one month’s supply
- $124.00 for two month’s supply
- $199.00 for three month’s supply + Get 1 Bottle Free
- $289.00 for six month’s supply
The brand offers free global shipping and all orders are shipped within 24 hours of placing the order. It may take up to 8 business days to receive your order, depending on your location. They also provide priority shipping service, which typically takes 1-3 business days.
Did You Know?
- The leaves of Urtica dioica are used to produce beautiful and colorfast green dye for wool.
- Dried fenugreek makes excellent insect repellent.
- Ashwagandha has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine due to its medicinal properties.
Comments by Users
These honest military muscle reviews by customers are quite helpful in providing an honest account of the product’s effectiveness. The reviewers seem to be happy with the results they’ve achieved, and they provide detailed explanations of how the product has helped them. This is valuable information for potential customers, as it provides a real-world perspective on the product’s efficacy.
Tate R. (Los Angeles, USA) :-
“Taking Military Muscle has been a game changer for me. I now have increased muscle mass and I am looking better than ever. This test booster has really helped me to bulk up and get the results that I have been wanting.”
Devon T. (Christchurch, Australia) :-
“From now on, this product has changed my life. I was really struggling with erectile dysfunction and it was impacting my quality of life. I started taking Military Muscle and things have turned around for me. I’m feeling more confident and things are looking bright for me.”
Ramon H. (New Zealand) :-
“I have no idea what I was expecting when I signed up for Military Muscle, but what I experienced surpassed expectations. My mental and physical performance has been great ever since I have been on this dietary supplement. I felt more alert and focused, and my body felt stronger. I’m definitely impressed with this product!”
Justine A. (Canlaon City, Philippines) :-
“This product is a life saver. I was looking for something to help me bulk up and Military Muscle did not disappoint. I saw results within the first few weeks of using it and I’ve never been happier.”
Tomas M. (Marine Parada, Singapore) :-
“Initially, I was reluctant to try Military Muscle, but I’m glad that I did! Not only has it helped me gain strength, but it’s also helped me with my anxiety and stress levels. I’ve never felt better!”
Orlando S. (Montreal, Canada) :-
“I consume Military Muscle daily and I can tell I have better body composition now. I feel stronger and my muscles are more defined. I’m not as tired as I used to be, and I have more energy to get through my day. I’m pleased with how reasonable the results have been from the supplement I’m taking.”
Testosterone has a profound effect on men’s health. It is your pass to build a healthy physical and mental stature. Military Muscle is a potent testosterone booster with a unique ingredient profile that helps stimulate testosterone production naturally. Although it is aimed at soldiers, military personnel, and fitness enthusiasts, in spite of that, every adult man can benefit from the vast benefits of healthy testosterone levels.
Not only does Military Muscle helps you build strong muscles and promote rapid muscle recovery, but it also improves your mood, energy, libido, and cardiovascular health. Additionally, it helps you burn more fat and fight inflammation. Overall, it is a great product for anyone searching for steroid-like effects to push themselves to the next level without the harmful side effects that are commonly brought about by hormonal therapy, steroid use, and more.
- Cheng YC, Huang YC, Huang WL. The effect of vitamin D supplement on negative emotions: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Depress Anxiety. 2020 Jun;37(6):549-564. doi: 10.1002/da.23025. Epub 2020 May 4. PMID: 32365423.
- Takumi N, Shirakawa H, Ohsaki Y, Ito A, Watanabe T, Giriwono PE, Sato T, Komai M. Dietary vitamin K alleviates the reduction in testosterone production induced by lipopolysaccharide administration in rat testis. Food Funct. 2011 Jul;2(7):406-11. doi: 10.1039/c1fo10058k. Epub 2011 Jun 13. PMID: 21894328.
- Prasad AS, Mantzoros CS, Beck FW, Hess JW, Brewer GJ. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition. 1996 May;12(5):344-8. doi: 10.1016/s0899-9007(96)80058-x. PMID: 8875519.
- Pizzorno L. Nothing Boring About Boron. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2015 Aug;14(4):35-48. PMID: 26770156; PMCID: PMC4712861.
- Safarinejad MR. Urtica dioica for treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia: a prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study. J Herb Pharmacother. 2005;5(4):1-11. PMID: 16635963.
- Tiwari S, Gupta SK, Pathak AK. A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial on the effect of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera dunal.) root extract in improving cardiorespiratory endurance and recovery in healthy athletic adults. J Ethnopharmacol. 2021 May 23;272:113929. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2021.113929. Epub 2021 Feb 15. PMID: 33600918.
- Topo E, Soricelli A, D’Aniello A, Ronsini S, D’Aniello G. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27;7:120. doi: 10.1186/1477-7827-7-120. PMID: 19860889; PMCID: PMC2774316.
- Steels E, Rao A, Vitetta L. Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum extract and mineral formulation. Phytother Res. 2011 Sep;25(9):1294-300. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3360. Epub 2011 Feb 10. PMID: 21312304.