Been struggling with relevant joint aches that visit your door every now and then? Or a small stretch in the body often gets you to feel close to a ligament tear or a painful cartilage tear? Flex Supplement from Performance Lab is quite an innovation brought to you by Opti-Nutra Limited. People are arguing over how it would be fundamentally transforming the market. How is this joint health supplement generating such a loud boom? How much specifically does this do? Joint supplements or even vitamins aren’t frequently spoken about in any advertising forums. Supplements for bone and joint health are the ones typically rarely addressed in healthcare or athletic publications in comparison to certain other health and fitness supplements. Nevertheless, this is gradually changing mainly thanks to the tremendous increase in the standard and availability of joint supplements in the last few days.
Hence, we have discovered a lot of enthusiasm about Performance Lab Flex. The several testimonials coming from all those who have already used it, all agree that this is an elevated and useful product. The composition of this supplement is science-based and most importantly organic. Therefore, with much care taken towards increasing the access of the supplement to everyone it also ensures the use of all-natural and vegan-friendly ingredients in a shape that optimizes absorption and therefore is easy to consume.
Performance Lab Flex: Joining your joints with life-long strength and lubrication
Performance Lab Flex is an extremely functional joint health dietary supplement that delivers an easy-to-swallow combination of several innovative ingredients meant to alleviate and treat pain and stiffness, while also promoting joint lubrication, cartilage repair, and protracted joint health and flexibility. Performance Lab’s Flex is by far undoubtedly one of the greatest joint supplements currently available. Although it has been ideally made for individuals over 55+ , demand for this supplement is so much out there that this item has been selling unbelievably fast for some months.
It can be used by one and all as potential athletic performance is enhanced alongside bone health. However, active lifestyles can cause joint pain, thereby limiting your performance and long-term potential. The several innovative and quality ingredients in Performance Lab’s Flex are chosen and blended for joint movement needs. Flex calms and protects aching joints with incredibly simple herbal extracts like Après Flex Boswellia Serrata and Curcumin. This joint support supplement also lubricates and replenishes joints with Mythocondro Chondroitin, Nutri-Genesis Strontium, Opti-MSM, and even Corn Glucosamine.
These ingredients are all proven to be vegan-friendly thereby ensuring various improvements over marine and animal components that are usually found in all the other joint treating supplements widely available in the market. Performance Lab Flex provides 100% pure and natural joint alleviating therapy. Nature’s most effective joint strengthening botanicals are combined with the greatest evidence-based ligament building blocks known to evolve. All these ingredients ensure various developed ways required for maximum absorption and efficacy.
This supplement also helps in providing maximum flexibility, endurance, and comfort in all tasks and physical activities you participate in. It includes zero soy, egg, fish, seafood, lactose, peanut, tree nuts, gluten, as well as any other form of common allergies since it was designed to be vegan-friendly. These ingredients are also proven to be GMO-free and non-irradiated, and also free from gluten, synthetic additives, caffeinated stimulants, coloring agents, and preservatives. So, all these substances are absent in this formula which is commonly found in other joint supplements.
Performance Lab Flex also entails a very advanced unconventional design in the form of capsules made of Nutri Caps, ensuring the peak rate of absorption. In addition, Performance Lab Flex comes to your doorstep with a variety of fascinating deals online, as well as a very nominal shipping fee that accommodates customers all across the globe.
How does Performance Lab Flex scientifically prove its functional worth to you?
This product has a few different functions. The primary focus of this supplement is to alleviate joint discomfort. Inflammation is the most common cause of joint discomfort, and the formula is reported to be capable of reducing inflammation in the joints. The second primary purpose of Performance Lab Flex would be providing support to your joints when you’re engaging in anything athletic. It’s possible on multiple levels that the product will help soothe and build the padding underlying bones, rendering motions to be more pleasant and reducing most of the joint problems resulting from severe athletic activities.
Performance Lab Flex comprises an all-encompassing flexibility formula including all lifestyle-related joint issues:
- Muscle Building Exercises: Weightlifting can aggravate shoulders and upper back pain and soreness, thereby restricting gym attendance and results.
- Strenuous Physical Tasks: Enduring exercises, such as long-distance running, influence the knees, hips, and ankles.
- Basic Technology Use: Messaging, swiping, and even typing can cause collagenous tension in the fingers and wrists.
- Workplace activities: From clerical occupations to physical labor, repeated movements can cause joint pain and therefore Performance Lab Flex helps in improving various tangents of your day-to-day life.
- Ideal for 55+: Joint and motor impairments that are prevalent with aging can have a substantial impact on people’s lives and athletic abilities.
…and this is where Performance Lab Flex comes in the picture to treat, protect and enhance joint health.
- Après Flex aids in the adjustment of inflammatory processes, which protects and soothes ligaments. It also aids in the freezing of 5-LOX, an enzyme that degrades cartilage with time, as well as restricting matrix metalloproteinase (MMP), a molecule that incapacitates ligaments and tendons.
- Curcumin also fights joint-destructive oxidative stress with powerful antioxidant action while also modulating the COX-2 enzyme to ease pain and stiff joints.
- It has been shown to shield cartilage cells against damaging matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) inhibitors, boost the creation of collagen production as well as other structural dynamic components, and reduce advanced glycation end-products (AGEs), which tighten tendons and ligaments.
- Over and above botanical assistance, Performance Lab Flex contains the basic components Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM, which seem to be the most evidence-backed joint lubricant known natural, as well as the ingredient Strontium, which supports functional ability, endurance, and rejuvenation throughout the duration.
There is undoubtedly some scientific justification for the substances that the producers of Performance Lab Flex decided to include in their product. There have been some encouraging test results regarding joint discomfort and the development of osteoarthritis. It is crucial to highlight that a lot of clinical data is pointing to life-long joint support or enhanced muscle strength.
What are the various ingredients employed in Performance Lab Flex to ensure all the advantages it promises?
- Après Flex: The desert tree Boswellia Serrata generates a gum raisin that contains the active Boswellia compounds, the much more powerful of which is AKBA for inflammation and joint health. In the human clinical study, Boswellia Serrata has been associated with reductions in arthritis, flexing, and daily task productivity.
Après, which uses sophisticated technologies to improve 52% higher absorption rate than regular Boswellia. It is also standardized to 20% AKBA for consistent joint advantages.
- Curcumin: An herbal remedies spice root Turmeric’s vivid yellow hue is derived from plant pigments known as curcuminoids.
- Curcumin is the primary ingredient that helps physical performance and adaptability by continuing to fight joint-destructive impairments with strong antioxidant activity,
- It also tries to regulate COX-2 enzymatic activity to relieve body aches joints,
- it helps in safeguarding cartilage molecules from dangerous matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) enzymes,
- And lastly, it continues to support collagen and other structural joint proteins formulation alongside lowering Advanced Glycation End-Products (AGEs) which toughen connective tissues.
In human studies, Curcumin has indeed been related to treating joint stiffness, providing relief, and comprehensive overall functioning.
- Mythocondro Chondroitin Sulphate: It is a huge molecular complex that weaves through the extracellular matrix of cartilage. It functions almost like a sponge as a high negative charge gets collected and retains water in our cartilage. Mythocondro Chondroitin benefits joints by:
- Maintaining moisture for a better lubricated, shock-absorbing cartilage function.
- Supporting healthy collagen formation which stands to be a crucial component of healthy joint life.
- It also supports the various chondrocyte cells that help in promoting cartilage growth and repair tissue cells as well.
- Mythocondro also helps in increasing Chondroitin absorption by 43 percent for greater joint treatment at even a smaller dose.
Mythocondro is now the only vegan Chondroitin, as all other alternative forms are derived from animals, including pork extracts, shark cartilage, and bovine connective tissues.
- Glucosamine: Glucosamine is indeed an amino compound that grows naturally in the tissues that enclose, protect, and maintain the joints, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and intestinal fluids.
- Glucosamine promotes the various connective tissues that constitute the building blocks for proteins.
- It also maintains the chondrocyte cells inside our joints alongside repairing them and maintaining our cartilages.
- This ingredient gives out lubrication to our joint tissues for a seamless and comfortable joint movement.
Performance Lab Flex’s version of Glucosamine also qualifies to be vegan. The majority of glucosamine is derived from shellfish. However, you should know that Performance Lab Flex’s formula alternatively provides the science-backed organic Glucosamine Sulphate version derived from a natural source like corn.
- Organic Sulphur Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): Organic Sulfur Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is one of the primary Performance Lab Flex ingredients, as it:
- Aids in the growth and maintenance of glucosamine, chondroitin, collagen, and other significant protein components as there are in the cartilage and several other connective tissues.
- Opti-MSM is the richest and the only GRAS-designated MSM, manufactured in the United States using a patented multi-stage distillation procedure that results in higher concentration, stability, and dependability.
- Strontium: As we all know that strong bones help to maintain joint health and agility. Strontium, a calcium-like trace mineral, makes its way to the skeletal structure and is integrated into the bone matrix crystals. The multiple actions of Strontium may as well be perfect for muscle recovery since they work together to help preserve the underlying bone structure, particularly the subchondral bone that provides stability and a hard surface beneath the cartilage.
- Strontium acts in a particular instance by enabling the growth of osteoblasts which is referred to as the activity of bone-building cells.
- On the other hand, Osteoclast refers to the activity of the bone-breakdown cell which is inhibited and controlled by the activity of Strontium.
Nutri-Genesis Strontium is a pure and digestible fundamental mineral supplementation on its own used for better bone health and various other skeletal functions.
What are the numerous advantages being milked out of Performance Lab’s Flex?
- This supplement has been studied to avoid causing harm to connective tissues. Besides, Performance Lab has established a well-known name in the nutritional and dietary supplement industry, and they have been known for creating products that deliver you great benefits because they incorporate scientifically backed and naturally grown ingredients thereby ensuring safe and effective outcomes.
- It guarantees a reduction in swelling and pain. It incorporates ingredients like Curcumin, which has indeed been demonstrated to consistently minimize joint swelling caused by constant exertion and physical weariness. It also raises the body’s natural concentrations of antioxidant defences.
- Performance Lab Flex also helps in reducing inflammation and healing damaged joints on multiple occasions. It further assists in the lubrication of joints required to improve flexibility. These anti-inflammatory outcomes have been studied for their potential implications in OA (osteoarthritis), and some data shows that continuous Boswellia consumption can lower OA discomfort. It also substantiates how these benefits can emerge within a few weeks.
- Performance Lab Flex comprises various ingredients that aid in cartilage formation and overall tissue healing. Several joint medications include components that are known to alleviate inflammation. However, very few among them try to give complete joint support as well as proper standards of flexibility assistance. But Performance Lab Flex does it all.
- It also helps in increasing bone density and strengthens your muscles with more endurance and stamina. Although many individuals say that Chondroitin coupled with Glucosamine is useful for preventing and reducing pain and joint stiffness, present-day research also substantiates how this supplement helps in lubricating your joints allowing you to reach the peak of athletic agility.
Why do we go for Performance Lab’s Flex despite there being so many alternatives?
- The testimonials we looked at acknowledged Performance Lab Flex as the best joint supplement that by far addresses all of the aspects of what science indicates, thereby leveraging the synthesis of unique formulations combining ingredients that enhance the assimilation and interplay of various biological processes.
- Whereas it is also notable that the substances used during making this joint lubrication supplement are pretty much safe and the efficiency of all these specific elements help in the preventing and healing processes of a wide array of illnesses such as inflammatory arthritis, stiffness, osteoporosis, and even ligament tear, and so on.
- To be straightforward, no product is a magical cure for joint pain (although some of the reviews highlighted on the official website did claim incredible results while and after using Performance Lab Flex). Performance Lab has planned their supplement to be used in a manner that is consistent and reliable to endorse seamless movement, comfortable mobility, and safeguard you against long-term bone-grinding impairment. Hence, in other words, it will most definitely help in improving athletic performance thereby extending a healthy lifestyle in you.
- Performance Lab’s Flex employs the purest, most powerful, and perhaps the most valuable version of each ingredient available out there. Owing to its anti-inflammatory qualities, turmeric is used in several joint supplements.
- Instead of the basic Turmeric, Performance Lab’s Flex employs the far more powerful Curcumin. This supplement has a high concentration of Curcumin, which preserves your joints from oxidative stress, suppresses joint-eroding enzymes, and minimizes soreness.
- Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL is used instead of conventional Glucosamine because it is more accessible and easily absorbed by your tendons and ligaments.
- Based on research it is also substantiated that Nutri-Genesis Strontium is used instead of ordinary Strontium, which assures that this form of Strontium has already been produced by using probiotic bacteria cultures and therefore is as organic as it gets.
Besides incorporating powerful ingredients that are all-natural and tested to be GMP certified coming within the design entailing Nutri-Caps, it also includes a 30 days money-back guarantee and nominal shipping charges.
For Immense Joint Health Benefits, make Performance Lab Flex a part for your life and Experience the Change, visit the Official Website.
Are there any side-effects to worry about with Flex by Performance Lab?
No, this is a natural supplement made in cGMP certified, which ensures that it contains zero chemically modified ingredients or substances that can endanger your overall health and immunity in any manner. However, there can be some of the ingredients to which you are personally allergic so you should go through the labels before you consume Performance Lab Flex by Opti Nutra Limited.
What are the safety standards we should follow with Performance Lab Flex?
In a similar fashion to all other dietary supplements, this too comes with certain basic precautionary constraints that we all have to pay attention to in order to expect results that are both desired and completely safe.
- We should always keep a check on the dosage prescribed to us by Performance Lab Flex as it is very clearly mentioned in the label itself.
- We should also stay updated with all the various ingredients used in this supplement as they all can personally cause allergies of some kind especially those who have a history of allergy.
- Besides, there are certain very obvious situations that one should look after while consuming the supplement, such as not taking the supplement and seeking professional medical advice, if he/she has any other medication going on or if the person is undergoing any specific sort of illness.
How to use Performance Lab’s Flex; its Recommended Daily Dosage?
Performance Lab Flex comes to you with Nutri Caps that ensure advanced forms of absorption and efficacy. You are supposed to orally take two Nutri Caps daily to expect the results you desire. And in cases where one wants to boost his or her workout performance, you should ideally take the supplement after you engage in your regular workout sessions.
Will Performance Lab Flex work wonders for me?
This vegan-friendly supplement was ideally designed for adults aged 55+ but it can still be consumed by one and all belonging to the age of 18 and above who wish to uplift their athletic performance or promote long-term joint health as it only incorporates ingredients that are natural and harmless. Joint impairment, joint pain, ligament tearing, or even tissue inflammation is fairly prevalent during the age of 55 or above, which is why Performance Lab Flex comprises various ingredients like Glucosamine, Strontium, Curcumin, and so on, ensuring proper functions of joint lubrication, various anti-inflammatory properties, and potentially support your bone health and density.
Can you get involved in legal battles and difficulties with using Performance Lab Flex?
No, there is no chance under the sun you are getting involved in any legal disputes while using Performance Lab Flex as it has been certified to be organic and all-Natural by various organizations. It contains ingredients that are Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Allergen-free, and even the brand ensures that all these ingredients are non-irradiated. The supplement is also manufactured in laboratories that are certified by cGMP.
Does Performance Lab Flex entail a Free-Trial Scam?
Absolutely, not! There isn’t any such trap of the Free-Trial Scam with Performance Lab Flex or any other Performance Lab products. You have to purchase the product from the official website and the brand guarantees you the satisfaction of every standard. However, if you find yourself to be dissatisfied than you can return the product and ask for a complete refund within 30 days of purchase.
How can you maximize the outcomes you derive from Performance Lab Flex?
Well, there are various ways in which you can enhance the efficacy of this supplement. However, before stating the obvious, you should know that there are various other stacks that Performance Lab has come up with including the usage of Nutri-Genesis. You can stack this joint-supporting supplement with all those other natural fitness supplements by Performance Lab for achieving higher rates of athletic performance and agility.
Besides, you should avoid unhealthy practices like smoking, substance abuse, alcohol, and even carbonated beverages and junk food. Exercising regularly and maintaining a balanced diet is also a proper way to go.
Do you get Performance Lab Flex on Amazon, Walmart, GNC, and Walgreens?
The answer is No!! One can only purchase Performance Lab Flex through its official website and the only reasoning for this is how the company wanted to provide you the authenticity of the supplement and safeguard you against practices like forgery, false products, fake testimonials, expensive rates, middle-man charges, and so on.
Performance Lab Flex Cost
|Buy 1 Box||$49.00|
|Buy 2 Boxes||$98.00|
|Buy 3 Boxes + Get 1 Free:||$147.00|
|Where to Buy Performance Lab Flex?||Visit Official Performance Lab Website to Buy Flex; the Best Joint Support Supplements.|
Briefly, The Best Buddy to your Joint Health!!!
- All scientifically-proven nutrients have been used, and the product is prepared in laboratories that have cGMP certification.
- A one-of-a-kind combination of compounds for increased bioavailability and effectiveness made possible through Curcumin.
- The formula contains high-quality vitamins and nutrients, including Nutri-Genesis, and even uses Nutri-Caps instead of normal capsules for better digestion and absorption.
- A highly potent and pure supplement that has been tested and found to be GMO-free, gluten-free, plus free of any form of irradiated ingredient or allergen.
- Vegan-friendly and entails a 30-day money-back guarantee.
John Murry (Texas, USA):
“Woooooow! I had no idea that there would be such a significant change in the way my pain decreased after just a few weeks. I’m usually suspicious of product promises, but this Performance Lab Flex stuff works! My joint aches are gone and it has great healing properties.”
Bill Max (Melbourne, Australia):
“I just love Flex by Performance Lab. For a 57year old it is like a best pal!!! My knees feel way better and have swifter movements than before. My workout endurance has also improved as I can go for long walks now, plus my overall health feels revitalized.”
Martha Keller (Auckland, New Zealand):
“It took four weeks for any impact to be felt, but then I noticed the discomfort was lessening. After 12 weeks, I’m barely using pain relievers and can easily jog 5kms. It works incredibly quickly!!! I’m quite pleased and will stick with Performance Lab Flex for the coming years.”
Kai Wong (Singapore):
“I was astounded to discover that there is such a concept as a Vegan joint supplement. As a vegan I’m someone who has been taking Omega-3 supplements on and off for years, unwillingly having to put up with a lot of substandard products compromising on various essential vitamins and nutrients. Hence, I appreciate the advantages I get out of Performance Flex a lot. This is just outstanding and it feels like a long-term investment for my joints with obviously the best outcomes and no side effects.”
Tom Mendes (Manilla, Philippines):
“I used Performance Lab Flex and I could feel the results of using this supplement. It gave me back my energy and helped me with a chronic pain problem that had me in bed all day. I am now able to go to work, perform at work, and I am healthier than ever before. The supplement gave me strength and energy that I had not felt in years. I recommend it to everyone.
Overall, this product was amazing. It was able to make such a significant difference in my life. I would recommend it to anyone.”
Asher Quill (Hamilton, Canada):
“I’m a huge fan of Performance Lab Flex. It helps me move smoothly and comfortably, without any pain. I’ve been using it for about a month now, and I really see a difference in how I feel after working out. I would definitely recommend this supplement to anyone looking for an edge in their workout routine!”
The Performance Lab Flex contains several high-quality ingredients which have been scientifically demonstrated to reduce chronic inflammation of joints, promote flexibility, and safeguard joint health in many ways. Flex, most significantly, enhances flexibility, joint mobility, joint relief, and more in various directions simultaneously. It’s fantastic that you can have complete joint support for only $69! No other product will offer you this sort of bang for the buck, and in terms of quality, this supplement surpasses a lot of other options on the market presently now.
Considering what we’ve uncovered in all of the testimonials there are, it has been established that Performance Lab’s Flex is worth a go. There seems to be a widespread agreement that it has top-tier quality, science-based ingredients, with a lot of attention put into making it available to anyone and everyone, utilizing all-natural and vegan-friendly ingredients, in a shape that improves absorption and is simple to consume.
We are all unique individuals with unique nutrient requirements, and supplements that work well for one person may not work well for another. Hence, unlike any other product, you should give Performance Lab Flex a trial, in order to determine whether it’s right for you or not. And also, do not worry about any loss, since the brand provides a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can have a completely risk-free purchase.