Weight loss doesn’t happen overnight. It needs effort and takes time. Exercises and a food diet are the most commonly advised duos to practice for better results. But doing both together is not as easy as we speak. Various health supplement products are available on the market to help you achieve a slimmer and healthy body. But which one is best for you? Why should you use it when we have many other products available?
Phentermine is a pharmacological drug commonly used for suppressing the appetite—perhaps the most shared content in the food supplements.
Is it safe to use Phentermine?
The numerous health issues it may cause if not used under the advice of a doctor keep it regulated as a prescription drug. The side effects of the drug include dizziness, diarrhea, dry mouth, vomiting, and nausea.
That is why these following three supplements stay on the top list for fat burning. All three products have natural ingredients that mimic the effects of phentermine.
What is PhenGold?
It is the newest product from the developers of the world’s best health supplements, Swiss Research Labs Ltd. Combined effects of hunger suppression and fat burning make the product the best in the market. The vitamin supplements and leaf extracts effectively control the appetite and absorption of fat.
Accelerated metabolism and suppress food cravings are the ultimate combinations for the fat-burning process. The effective control of dopamine and adrenaline while you work out keeps you refreshed and enables concentrating and focusing on weight loss.
What is PhenQ?
A food supplements’ established company named Wolfson Berg Ltd produce PhenQ. Suppressing hunger is the primary mode of action of this product. Enables the user to eat less thereby, aids to push the body to burn more fat. The product’s ingredients aim to increase fat burning by appetite control, leading to a metabolism rate boost.
What is Phen375?
Distributed by Shippista Ltd, the supplement Phen375 produced in the USA. Fat burning through increased metabolism and raised energy levels is how the product works. Burning body fat through thermogenesis enables the product to help you achieve weight loss at a faster rate. Metabolism breakdown fat in the body effectively and safely, leading to weight loss.
All three products are all-natural products, which means the components are directly or extracted from a natural product. It means these will not produce any side effects unless you are allergic to the ingredients. Phen375 is the only item that does not reveal the number of ingredients they use, but only names, making the product a bit under the shadow and seem like the producers are not entirely disclosing the ingredient list.
Even though many of the ingredients are similar in these supplements, the only shared component among all the three products is caffeine.
Caffeine is the most shared component among most weight loss products as it helps in the stimulation of the nervous system. It helps to keep you energetic and improves the metabolic rate, achieving better focus and less fatigue.
|Green Tea (500mg) L-theanine (250mg Rhodiola Sp (250mg) Green Coffee (100mg L-tyrosine (300mg Cayenne Pepper (200mg B Vitamins.||α-LACYS RESET® Capsimax powder Calcium carbonate Chromium Picolinate Caffeine Nopal L-Carnitine Furmarate||L-Carnitine Caffeine powder anhydrous Coleus Forskolii Root PE (10% Forskolin) Citrus Aurantium Cayenne Pepper Dendrobium Nobile Extract (from orchids)|
No.#1: PhenGold Ingredients
- Green Tea: enables the weight loss
- L-theanine: Metabolism boost done for breaking down the stored fat
- Rhodiola SP: Improves the fat burning process
- Green Coffee: Regulates the amount of fat and carbohydrates absorbed from the ingested food, thereby controlling both.
- L-tyrosine: Improves the dopamine and adrenaline levels to improve the energy level and concentration.
- Cayenne Pepper: Improves thermogenesis to aid the accentuated calorie burning.
- B Vitamins: Helps to improve the metabolism rate to increase the usage of stored energy, in this case, fat.
No.#2: PhenQ ingredients
- α-LACYS RESET®: A patented formula for free radical production and neutralization. It regulates mitochondrial aerobic metabolism for the conversion of fat molecules into muscle tissues. Results in accentuated muscle tissue production with this formula. It regulates fatigue, mood, and energy levels with this component.
- Capsimax powder: Increases body heat for increased calorie usage.
- Calcium carbonate: Acts on the brain to provide the impulse to burn more fat.
- Chromium Picolinate: Controls the urge to eat more crabs. It also improves the absorption of sugars from food. Even though the craving gets controlled, most of the sugar from the ingested food is absorbed.
- Caffeine: Improves focus and alertness to workout.
- Nopal: It acts as a source of fibers and amino acids for improved bowel movements and prevents constipation.
- L-Carnitine Furmarate: Helps to convert stored fat to energy.
The amount of ingredients remains unpublished, and also some sources claim that the producer publishes not all the ingredients. Among the available list of ingredients, each has a different form and function like other products to reduce fat storage.
- L-Carnitine: Aids the conversion of fat to a source of energy and reduces the stored amount by burning the calories.
- Caffeine powder anhydrous: It is a processed and dehydrated form of caffeine for improved blood flow and alertness. It keeps the mind and body active for a longer duration while you are at the gym.
- Coleus Forskolii Root PE: This is nothing but 10% Forskolin. Acts as a vasodilator and improves the blood flow. Claims to affect improved transportation of fat from its storage to the site of energy conversion.
- Citrus Aurantium: This is an active ingredient in the supplement. Studies have shown that this Asian plant extract can positively affect the thermogenic activity for calories’ burning.
- Cayenne Pepper: A thermogenic booster to increase the average heat production of the body to burn calories.
- Dendrobium Nobile Extract: Produced by extracting from orchids, it helps to improve physical performance. Commonly seen is pre-work-out supplements.
How do they work?
All of these food supplements work in similar ways producing similar effects on the body. They help control hunger by improving the energy levels or by suppressing the appetite. Effective ways to control hunger are to provide the body with more energy molecules like vitamins and minerals, increase the rate of breakdown of stored energy to convert to calories, etc.
In turn, this process accelerates the metabolism rate, which helps to burn stored fat in the body. Alongside this, some components are catalysts of thermogenesis to accelerate the fat-burning process.
While you do work-out at the gym, it also helps keep your energy level high for a more extended period by effectively controlling dopamine and adrenaline balance achieved through the ingredients, ultimately resulting in improved and consistent weight loss.
The recommendation for PhenGold usage is to take three capsules along with food, and better results obtained while used just before the work-out.
At the same time, Phen Q producers recommend using two pills daily– one in the morning and the other with lunch preferably before 3pm, for best results. Also, users are advised to control any food containing caffeine like chocolate, coffee, soft drinks, or energy drinks to prevent caffeine’s overdose as the supplement has a high amount in it. Also not recommended to use the supplement after noon for the same reason.
Phen375 recommends taking one pill daily– one in morning or afternoon before meal time. That is, it is strongly advised to take the pills at least 20 minutes before food and be taken with a glass of water.
All the products are natural and claim to have zero side effects. Adults of all ages can use it; people with a serious illness need to cross check the products’ usage with your doctor to avoid any adverse effects that may cause when mixed with the medication. PhenQ recommends not to have any extra servings of caffeine-containing food items as it may lead to ingredient overdose and cause lack of sleep.
Who is the winner?
All three supplements work by similar actions to get ultimately the same result- weight loss. These products share their similarity in many ways, including all are 100 percent natural, therefore zero side effects, share a few similar ingredients and one common ingredient – caffeine, available as pills, etc.
When you go through the facts about each product, you can determine that PhenGold is the winner. It uses the minimum number of ingredients, does not have any fillers to increase the bulk or dyes for added color presentation. The product is right by itself.
Unlike PhenQ, it does not have any extra modified molecules with a fancy name. All ingredients are used as such or as extracts of natural products. It is as simple as that.
Phen375, on the other hand, has a shady portion being the quantity of the ingredients are not published while they “claim” to have revealed all the components used.
Also, PhenGold is the least expensive among the three, offers free postage and handling. It also provides a 100 days 100% money-back guarantee if the product doesn’t seem to be working for you, whereas the other two products provide only a 60 days guarantee policy.
Hence, PhenGold is the most recommended by the users and is reviewed for the best results without unnecessary restrictions of foods or shady theories behind the unrevealed products.
|Price||USD 59.99 per|
90 units bottle
|USD 69.95 per|
60 units bottle
|USD 65.95 per|
60 units bottle
|Dosage||3 pills daily||2 Pills daily||1 pill daily|
|Money-back Guarantee||100 days||60 days||60 days|
|Vegan friendly||Yes||Not sure||Not sure|
|Where to Buy?||Tap to Visit PhenGold Official Website.||Tap to Visit PhenQ Official Website.||Tap to Visit Phen375 Official Website.|