Superfood supplements are the latest fad in business, but the question is do they really work or are just a hype? Superfood nutrients, in the opinion of experienced healthcare professionals, are deserving of the attention that they are receiving from consumers who are conscious about health in general and take them daily to build immunity, get a boost of energy, and prevent the chances of falling sick. These supplements act as figurative dietary bridges, filling in the gaps in your daily meals.
The focus of this article is on three extremely regarded and actually effective green powders as we compare and contrast each of the products before recommending one victor taking various variables under consideration:
- SuperGreen Tonik lets you attain overall physical and mental wellness and that positive attitude with its specially picked nootropic combination incorporated in the 38 components (22 vitamins and 16 superfoods).
- Athletic Greens promises to be the ideal daily dose of nutrition and claims to be a revolutionary superfood green supplement. It promises to meet all of your essential nutritional requirements with a mix featuring 75 active ingredients.
- Amazing Grass is a handy approach to obtain the whole food nourishment your body requires but in a flavorful powder that’s easy to consume. It is loaded with natural greens, nutritious fruits and vegetables, and nutritionally dense superfoods.
What are Green Drinks and what are its Health Benefits?
Green drinks are made by extracting juice from green plants such as kale, spinach, and celery. Certain fruits may also be included in certain green drinks. This drink contains a variety of minerals and plant components that are excellent to maintain the health of your heart, gastrointestinal processes, and forming a natural defense in your body against diseases.
What are the Best Green Supplements on the market?
Is it possible that the healthiest greens powder is one that contains the most certified organic vegetables in a single daily required dose? Is it the one which claims to give you radiant complexion, a strong gastrointestinal system, and a healthy immunity? While the label on the packaging will inform you everything you need to know, there are a handful of extra factors to take into account. We were eventually able to narrow the range of products we judged delectable after sorting through the hype and assessing the genuine effectiveness of the finest greens powders available. Listed below are the 3 best green superfood powder and their unique system of working and benefits.
What is SuperGreen TONIK?
SuperGreen TONIK is a high-quality product that really can enable you to achieve your nutritional requirements. It is made up of powdered botanicals and natural extracts that may be mixed with water or other beverages to acquire vital micronutrients like antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Customers claim that consuming SuperGreen TONIK offered them extra energy throughout the day, increased their quality of sleep, and enhanced their lucidity of mind, among other benefits. Prebiotics in the form of inulin (fibre) as well as other immune-system-boosting elements are also included in the green powder. It was basically developed to fight Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; this supplement that can effortlessly offer all of the necessary greens, and also provide with additional brain nutrients that would enhance cognitive performance, immune response assistance, and stress reduction.
Supergreen TONIK Ingredients
- Spirulina: It has been used as a nutrient-dense dietary resource for generations. Because the alga provides 60% protein, it is a superior protein provider than other greens. Beta-carotene, vital minerals, and necessary essential fats are all present in it. It preserves the health of the kidneys and liver by boosting the immunity.
- Kale: It is quite low in calories. It is abundant in Vitamin A, K, C, B6, manganese, calcium, copper, potassium, and magnesium. It is rich in antioxidants, anti-depressive, anti-cancer and even protects the heart. It reduces inflammation and reduces blood pressure.
- Spinach: It contains Potassium and Magnesium in abundance. Potassium aids to prevent kidney stones and maintains bone composition and lean muscle. It is rich in Iron, zinc, fibre, phosphorus, and vitamin B1.
- Barley Grass: It is chock-full of vitamins and minerals. Dietary fiber, polysaccharide, alkaloids, polyphenols, and other nutrients abound in it. Studies have proven that it provides a wide array of health benefits like improving sleep quality, controlling blood pressure, safeguarding the liver and heart, and boosting the immune system. It has anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Chlorella: It is high in vitamin B12, Iron, and Vitamin C, as well as being a good provider of protein. It also improves your immune response, according to several studies.
- Moringa Oleifera: Carotenoids, vital amino acids, and a high number of crucial antioxidants are all found in the plant. The entire plant is edible and nourishing.
- Ashwagandha: It has traditionally been utilized as a nerve tonic, and research studies have confirmed its anti-stress qualities. It has been shown to prevent ulcers and aid in the treatment of ovarian cancer. The roots of this plant also have a cognition-enhancing benefit and therefore can aid memory. It has been used to cure neurological illnesses such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Bacopa Monnieri: It is also known as Brahmi or water hyssop found in tropical countries. It has been shown in studies to aid enhance brain performance and combat cognitive issues associated with aging.
- Rhodiola Rosea: It thrives in northern climates. With more than 140 active compounds present in it, it has long been used in Russian medicines to manage anxiety, and current research has confirmed that it possesses properties that relieve stress. It can also aid with depression, improve cognitive performance, and may include anti-cancer and anti-diabetic properties.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This traditional Chinese plant contains Flavonoids and terpenoids, which are potent antioxidants. It has been demonstrated to lower inflammation, promote circulation, and protect cardiovascular health.
- L-Theanine: Green tea contains this amino acid and its effect on the brain has been studied recently, and according to the results, it has been shown to help calm the mind. It appears to promote mental attentiveness and attention, according to research.
- Tyrosine: It is a substance that helps with cognitive attention and concentration which is used to enhance mental performance. It supports the synthesis of dopamine, a brain chemical essential for optimal psychological health.
- Dandelion Leaf Extract: It is a popular weed that may be found in every garden. Its active components have anti-diabetic potential. It is also claimed to assist digestion and kidney function.
- Garlic Extract: It has been used for generations for its medical advantages, including the capacity to lower blood pressure and fight sickness. Manganese, vitamin B6, vitamin C, selenium, and fiber are among the nutrients found in it.
- Olive Leaf Extract: It has been shown to be pretty beneficial to the digestive tract and brain function. Its anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, antinociceptive, and antioxidant effects are very well known.
- Vitamin A: It aids in eyesight, strengthens immunity and helps in reproduction as well. It is also recognized to aid in the proper functioning of the heart, lungs, and kidneys.
- Vitamin B1: Also known as thiamine, this helps in the conversion of food into energy. It is required for the proper functioning of the brain, heart, and neurological system.
- Vitamin E: It is a strong antioxidant that aids in the healing of cell degradation caused by free radicals. It can help your cells age more slowly. It also aids in the maintenance of the immune system and healthy skin.
- Vitamin K: It plays an active role in helping blood clot.
- Selenium: It helps in the metabolism process and is also known for its antioxidant properties.
Benefits of SuperGreen TONIK
- More vitality with great minty taste and no more grassy taste
- Fast working composition
- Boosted immune system
- Minimizes anxiety
- Keeps cholesterol under control
- Maintains heart health
- Helps you improve the quality of sleep
- Increased attentiveness and concentration
- Suppresses cravings and enhances the metabolic process
- Contains greens that are natural and healthy
- Contains 38 vitamins and minerals, as well as superfoods
- Has potent antioxidants
- Full transparency of doses and a recipe
- There are no super-servings or unusually large doses
- Includes nootropic blend which is unique in comparison to other green and superfood powders
- 365 days money-back assurance
- Shipping is free all around the world
- This item contains no preservatives
- Paleo, Keto and Vegan friendly
- There are no negative side effects
- There is no need for a doctor’s prescription
- There are no needles to deal with
- Labeling with complete transparency
- There are no proprietary mixes
- Produced in the United States and third-party evaluated
- Donates to Vitamin Angels, a charity that aids impoverished and unhappy individuals.
How to Use SuperGreen TONIK?
Simply dissolve just one scoop that is 12g of the greens powder in a glass full of water, juice, or make green smoothies. You may mix it with ice cold water to make it extra soothing. If you do not want to take it with water, use fresh fruit juices instead. First put the recommended scoop of powder in an airtight container and then pour some water or a choice of fresh juice into it and shake it until the powder is totally dissolved. You may also drink it like green tea by mixing one scoop of this powder with hot water and sipping it. You can blend it with vanilla protein powder, a banana, or even some oats.
To Order your Pack of Leafy Greens with High Nutritional Value, Click Here to visit the Supergreen TONIK Official Website.
What are Athletic Greens?
Athletic Greens is a blend of green superfood supplement designed to help maintain optimum levels of energy, resistance against diseases, gastrointestinal health, and cognitive performance. It is an excellent alternative for anyone who is looking for an all-rounder nutritional supplement to accompany healthy meals and a balanced lifestyle. It has an astounding 75 vitamins, minerals, and other compounds derived from whole foods. It was developed with the aim of relieving individuals suffering from a long-standing record of major digestive difficulties. It was designed to be incredibly beneficial while still being soft on the gut and aid gut health.
Athletic Greens is suitable for all age groups to promote general well being and physiological functioning. It is ideal for sportsmen and other high-performing individuals, as well as people who are just beginning their fitness quest.
Athletic Greens Ingredients
- Spirulina: It contains the alkaline green pigment chlorophyll, which is claimed to maintain the body’s pH equilibrium. It is a rich natural antioxidant phycocyanin besides being an excellent source of protein. It has also been found to lower blood glucose levels.
- Chlorella Root Powder: It is very high in omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, and provitamin A. It has liver-protective properties. In a study that was conducted on rats in 2018, it was established that it safeguarded the livers of rats from cadmium damage. It was proven to be helpful in easing nonalcoholic fatty liver condition and decreasing blood lipids in an 8-week 2014 research when matched to patients in the placebo group.
- Pea Protein Isolate: Despite being a newcomer in the protein powder market, it has proven to be a fantastic solution for consumers looking for a plant-based, soy-free alternative. Especially when compared to whey protein, research implies that pea protein is similarly nutrient dense. It also comprises all the necessary amino acids of the body.
- Ashwagandha: It is an Ayurvedic plant that is classified as an adaptogen, meaning it appears to assist the functioning of the body effectively during stress. In a study published and conducted on 64 adults, it was discovered that taking ashwagandha on a regular basis for 2 months improved their tolerance to psychological stress. Other research has revealed that it can aid with stamina and ability to concentrate, insulin levels, and even brain ability.
- Astragalus: This Chinese herb is used to treat a variety of diseases and is thought to help people live longer. The antioxidants from dried astragalus root can preserve the heart, brain, kidney, gut, liver, and lungs. Furthermore, it helps prevent inflammation in the digestive tract.
- Bromelain: Extracted from pineapples, it has anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory properties. It greatly boosts immunity. A study conducted and it reported that it reduces inflammation in the stomach and aids in protein digestion.
- Reishi and Shiitake Mushroom Powders: Both of these are very high in micronutrients, strengthening immunity apart from providing adaptogenic effects. Human studies have been conducted for their immune-modulating characteristics. It was observed that it works wonders to alleviate tiredness, anxiety, and general quality of life in patients suffering from breast cancer.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: It enhances digestive health, regulates bowel movements, apart from its antibacterial properties and because of these advantages it is used in probiotics. According to some research, L. acidophilus can restrict gut infections, allowing the beneficial bacteria to flourish.
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum: It is a potential promoter of microbial diversification in the gut and plays an important role in preserving human health.
It includes a number of vitamins like Vitamin A, C, E, B6, and B12. It also contains Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Sodium and Potassium.
- Enhances energy
- Assists in faster healing process
- Strengthens immunity
- Aids digestive process
- Free of gluten, dairy or any chemicals
- Does not have sugar, gluten or fat
- Vegan, Paleo and Keto friendly
- Tastes good
- Helps your body in detoxification
- Contains 75 distinct compounds that are easily digested
- Comprises mushroom complexes and adaptogens
- Is made from vitamins and minerals of the highest quality
- Has probiotics which is a wonderful gesture
- Appropriate dose and serving size
- Sport NSF Certification
- Can be used by professional athletes as it helps in faster recovery
- Free of any side effects
- Produced in a TGA-registered facility
- Manufactured in New Zealand in GMP certified facilities
- Meets FDA safety guidelines
- No dangerous chemicals, synthetic colours, additives, or sweeteners
- Free of wheat, dairy, gluten, corn, lactose, sucrose, dextrose, egg, yeast, peanuts or animal products.
How to Use Athletic Greens?
One single scoop that is 12g of powder each day, blended with 5–10 ounces of chilled water, is the suggested serving dose for Athletic Greens. For maximum absorption, the user is advised to drink it first thing in the morning before breakfast. There are 30 portions in the package. Sportsmen or people with significant daily stress can take two portions every day if needed.
What is Amazing Grass?
Amazing Grass Green Superfood is a densely concentrated extraction comprising a variety of distinct green superfoods developed with the aim of enhancing your general physical wellbeing. It offers extremely powerful antioxidants that could aid in the removal of free radicals and defend your body from any possible hazard it might cause. The presence of dietary fibre and digestive enzyme compositions also provides additional benefits to your digestive system. This antioxidant composition also supplies your body with additional nutrients that you may be deficient in if you do not normally take vitamin supplements.
Amazing Grass Ingredients
- Wheat Grass: It includes certain enzymes that enhance the digestion process by assisting the body in breaking down food and absorbing the important nutrients. It also aids in the detoxification of the body, resulting in less bloated appearance, gas, and gastrointestinal discomfort. It can be taken regularly as a health tonic and might aid in the treatment of certain disorders.
- Barley Grass: It is often used in green blends and is taken as a supplement to help with weight reduction, immunological functioning, and general wellbeing.
- Fiber is abundant in dried barley grass.
- Vitamin A that governs immunological activity, cell expansion, and eyesight, is plentiful in it.
- It also contains a lot of vitamin C, which is important for having healthy skin to wound recovery to oral hygiene.
- It contains a lot of polyphenols and flavonoids which decrease oxidative stress and safeguard from chronic illness by acting as antioxidants.
- It controls blood glucose levels, improves cardiovascular health, and aids fat loss.
- Alfalfa: It has long been recognized for its high vitamin, mineral, and protein levels. They are an excellent provider of vitamin K and generally have a lot of other minerals like vitamin C, copper, manganese, and folate. Saponins, coumarins, flavonoids, phytosterols, phytoestrogens, and alkaloids are among the plant bioactive compounds contained in it. It helps with cholesterol, arthritis, kidney stone treatment, and increased blood pressure. It helps in faster metabolism and has antioxidant effects.
- Spinach: It is abundant in antioxidants and healthy components that preserves your eyesight, lower blood pressure, and enhances hair growth and a naturally glowing skin. Additionally, it protects against heart conditions and development of cancer.
- Spirulina: It is rich in iron, protein and antioxidants. It reduces the bad LDL cholesterol and triglycerides while increasing the good cholesterol. It contains a variety of vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a robust immunity.
- Chlorella: It is high in nutrients and contains a variety of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It helps in the elimination of toxins from the body and balances cholesterol and blood glucose levels, among other therapeutic properties.
- Broccoli: Its stems and heads can be thrown into your blender for a healthy complement to any green juice preparation. It is a good source of potassium and also vitamins A, K, B6, and C. It also contains antioxidants such as kaempferol, which may help to prevent development of cancer, inflammation, and preserve mental health.
- Rose Hips: It is highly nutritious and fights disease. The carotenoid compounds lycopene and beta carotene give it the red-orange color and this pigment enhances skin health and eyesight. Vitamin C, catechins, quercetin, and ellagic acid are the antioxidants found in it. It can assist your body fight inflammatory conditions and oxidative damage. It contains anti-aging qualities, decreases arthritis, aids fat loss, and promotes cardiovascular health.
- Acerola Cherry Extract: It is employed to cure or avoid scurvy, an illness caused by a lack of vitamin C. Acerola is also used to prevent heart problems, atherosclerosis, blood clotting, and cancer. It even includes a variety of vital vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- Green Tea Extract: Weight reduction, blood sugar control, protection from diseases, and workout recuperation are all benefits of green tea extract. This can support the maintenance of healthful skin and liver, as well as the reduction of blood fat levels, lower blood pressure, and enhance cognitive performance.
- Acai: It has been labeled a superfood, with health advantages spanning from better skin to losing weight. Research has proven that it helps with memory enhancement. It functions by reducing neuroinflammation, stimulating synapse transmission, and increasing cerebral blood supply. Acai consumption is associated with reduction in the incidence of cardiovascular disease and oxidative stress resistance. It aids in the treatment of exercise-induced muscular soreness in professional athletes.
- Beet: Manganese, potassium, and folate are all abundant in beets. They also contain a lot of nitrates, with a myriad of health benefits. According to some investigations, it increases endurance, improves blood flow, and lowers blood pressure.
- Raspberry: Raspberry berries are a good source of Vitamin C and E, as well as selenium, beta carotene, lutein, lycopene, and zeaxanthin, all of which are powerful antioxidants. It also contains flavonoids, which are plant compounds with antioxidant properties.
- Maca: It boosts your stamina and improves your general fitness. Because of its large concentration of flavonoids and L-theanine, this raises serotonin, GABA, and dopamine amounts and generates soothing benefits by increasing the alpha frequency range. Catechins, an antioxidant, are abundant in this.
- Flax seed: It is the best provider of omega-3 fatty acids. It is high in protein and fiber. It contains tiny levels of potassium to support a strong heart and muscles, and also iron and zinc to improve natural resistance. B vitamins thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin are also present in detectable levels.
- Apple Pectin: It is classified as a prebiotic since it promotes the development and functioning of beneficial microorganisms. Furthermore, this could aid in the inhibition of the formation of dangerous bacteria in the gastrointestinal tracts, such as Clostridium and Bacteroides.
- F.O.S. (fructooligosaccharides from chicory root): Constipation is frequently treated with these. They are used by some people apparently to lose excess weight, avoid traveller’s diarrhoea, and manage elevated cholesterol levels and osteoporosis.
- L. acidophilus: It is a microbe that is beneficial for humans. Probiotics may help with digestion and general wellbeing, according to studies. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is cured by it.
- Lipase: Lipase is a digestive enzyme that aids in the digestion of lipids in food. Lipase concentrations must be maintained at specific ranges in order to sustain appropriate digestion and cell function.
- Cellulase: Cellulases degrade cellulose into monosaccharides like beta-glucose, as well as shorter polysaccharides and oligosaccharides. Since it renders a significant ingredient of plants accessible for consumption and application in chemical activities, cellulose degradation is extremely important economically.
- A non-GMO product
- Aids in digestion by boosting the intestinal microbiome and bacteria in active cultures
- Necessary nutrients and vitamins are supplied
- Great source of antioxidants
- Helps in digestive process
- Works as a detoxifying agent
- Easy to prepare recipe
- Reasonably priced product
- Easy to use
- Makes you feel energetic all throughout the day
- Available in 3 flavours of choice
- Free of fats, dairy products, gluten, sugar, or any chemical ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Boosts your immunity
- Suitable for both adults and kids
- A part of every purchase is donated to “The Whole Planet Foundation,” an NGO that collaborates with regional organizations throughout the world to help them escape poverty.
How to Use Amazing Grass?
This Green Superfood can be served with water, juice, or a smoothie. The recommended dosages are, add 8 grams (1 scoop) of Amazing Grass powder to your favorite beverage (non alcoholic) and drink it like any other drink. In case, you want to preserve it to drink later during the day, you can mix it with soy almond milk. The exciting part is, besides the ‘The Original’ Flavor, the Amazing Grass is also available in 2 others different flavors to choose from, Chocolate and Berry Flavor.
Preferably, you should take it in the morning as you wake up, or carry it with you on the go, since it contains ingredients that are going to keep you highly energetic all day. It is advised that you do not go beyond the manufacturer’s advice of the amount you can consume daily because your body’s capacity to digest it is restricted.
The Final Nail in the Coffin: Which one is the Best Green Superfood Supplement?
To be honest, green superfood drink or drinks are not really an alternative for a well-balanced meal or the nutritious advantages that come from eating complete meals. On the other hand, according to physicians, it may be a terrific way to add extra vitamins and antioxidants to a balanced diet. Among so many supplements available in the market, we have chosen the best green powder for you- it is none other than the SuperGreen TONIK.
- Unlike Athletic Greens and Amazing Grass, the Supergreen TONIK includes some potent ingredients like ‘nootropic brain boosters’ which are rare in other products.
- The best part is you have one whole year to request for money back, if it does not work for you.
- You can have this as your morning smoothie or even take it on the go, and drink it any time of the day. In a nutshell, it is worth every penny.
- It may lack the flashy luxuries of Athletic Greens, but it compensates for it with a straightforward, concentrated, and high-dose composition, as well as a better overall value for consumers who are looking at the long term.
Athletic Greens is a terrific greens supplement, but it is not the clearest product available, and the variety of components could be overwhelming for many people, particularly since it is supposed to be consumed before breakfast. Moreover, it needs to be refrigerated once you start taking it and the package has been opened, and this can be inconvenient for those who are always travelling. Hence, it is a wiser idea to get SuperGreen TONIK if you want to carry the powder at work or while hiking and also do not want to experience the slightest of side effects like an upset tummy, since it does not contain as many ingredients. When purchasing Athletic Greens on a one-time basis, it is pricey, so if you want to save money, you might consider signing up for a subscription.
As per the customer reviews, Amazing Grass has caused mild side effects to a few. As it contains chlorophyll, it is not suitable for those who have sensitive intestines and urinary tract problems. Alfalfa present in it contains uric acid in high amounts causing problems in bowel movements for some users. Furthermore, we have no idea regarding the exact quantities in which these ingredients have been used. It is possible that they are inadequate to provide any advantage. There is not a single research investigation on the entire product, thereby making it less credible.
Also, Athletic Greens and Amazing Grass have monthly/yearly subscription charges which makes it a bit pricey for everyday use as compared to Supergreen TONIK. Hence, your purchase at Supergreen Green TONIK official will not tie you to any subscriptions.
Comparing SuperGreen TONIK, Athletic Greens and Amazing Grass;
|SuperGreen TONIK||Athletic Greens||Amazing Grass|
|Suitability||For all age groups and professions||For all age groups and professions||For all age groups and professions|
|Price||1 month supply @ $87||1 month supply @ $99||1 month supply @$32.99|
|Servings||30 Servings||30 Servings||Varied|
|Dose||1 scoop of 11.5g to 12g||1 scoop of 12g||1 scoop of 8g|
|Money back guarantee||365 days Refund Scheme||60 days Refund Scheme, only for subscribed members||30 days Refund Scheme|
|Manufacturer||Adam Wright||Chris Ashenden||Todd and Brandon|
|Formulation||38 Plant Based Superfoods, Apoptogens and Nutrients||75 Vitamins Minerals and Whole Food Sources||Plant Based Nutritious Greens and Antioxidants|
|Where to buy the Best Green Superfood Powder?||Visit the Supergreen TONIK Official Website.|
Research says that about 90% of Americans do not eat the required 2 cups of fruits and 3 cups of veggies each day. Vital vitamins and minerals are abundant in fruits and vegetables, which our bodies require to perform efficiently and remain fit. Greens powders are analogous to protein powders in the way that they assist individuals to satisfy their recommended daily intake. All greens blend products promise to have numerous advantages. Boosting your immune function, increasing your stamina, and detoxifying your system are just a few instances. These powders might be a fantastic substitute to anyone who is not a huge lover of eating vegetables, but it is also to be noted that these powders do not replace your meals, they just provide additional nutrient intake. It is critical to verify if these products come with legitimate scientific justification. These come in a variety of flavors, each with its own set of components.
Nonetheless, greens powders are likely to be prepared from a variety of vegetables, grasses, fruits, herbs, and other superfoods. Because many enterprises are known to be afflicted by illicit vendors, hence you must exercise caution and undertake extensive research prior to selecting a product.